Hashira Impressions

How other Pillars view you!

Muichiro Tokito: A best friend, one I can rely on.
Sanemi Shinazaguwa: Strong, fast, and has a courageous heart.
Obanai Iguro: He's nice to everyone. I like him, but we don't always see eye-to-eye.
Mitsuri Kanroji: He's so cute! I want to be just like him!
Kyojuro Rengoku: Yes! He's a great addition to the Corps!
Tengen Uzui: He is very flamboyant. In battle, I cannot track his speed!
Gyomei Himejima: He has a nice relation with Kocho. Honest.
Shinobu Kocho: He helps me with poison matters and is a very close friend of mine.
Giyuu Tomioka: He tries to speak with me...he's ok.

What you think of other Hashira!

Muichiro Tokito: He's a best friend of mine. We fight together often. He does tend to space out.
Sanemi Shinazaguwa: He tends to get out of hand. Genya seems to push his goals most of the time.
Obanai Iguro: I like his stamina and perseverance. I wonder where he gets it from.
Mitsuri Kanroji: She speaks with me often, but she reveals too much skin and it's hard to speak with her face to face.
Kyojuro Rengoku: He feels like a big brother. Always compassionate and considerate of others.
Tengen Uzui: I respect his past as a shinobi. Has too many wives though.
Gyomei Himejima: He's huge! I like sparring with him. He's quite a softy.
Shinobu Kocho: My best friend along with Muichiro. She helps me with my injuries and she helps me by lettting me take some antidotes and poisons to test in battle.
Giyuu Tomioka: I think Sabito's death got to him hard. I still try to talk to him often, so at least some of the pain could be shared.

What the Kamaboko Squad thinks of you!

Tanjiro Kamado: He's a nice guy! I like that he stood up for Nezuko and I on our trial!
Nezuko Kamado: Mm! Mmm!
Inosuke Hashibira: He's definitely the strongest in the Demon Slayer Corps! I still want him to face me one hundred percent!
Zenitsu Agatsuma: He helped me a lot with dealing with my fears. I hope he can stay by my side, always.

What you think of the Kamaboko Squad!

Tanjiro Kamado: He's a kind hearted boy. I feel for his past, and what he had to go through. He reminds me of myself.
Nezuko Kamado: It took me a while to accept her at first when Giyuu told me the siblings' story, but I began to understand her. She's nice.
Inosuke Hashibira: Uh...he's...trying to fight me? He's aight.
Zenitsu Agatsuma: I do wish he can overcome that fear of his. Once he does, I believe he can very well surpass me and take my mantle.