7- House.

Adelynn's pov:

After about one and half hour ride me and Elias finally arrived to where we were going to live for the next few years.

Yes I said only a few years because I hope to find someone and buy a bigger house with them and maybe start a family!

Ryle got his own ride the complete other way, I do wonder where he was headed to but I guess its non of my business. I don't even know why I care.

I also wonder why he asked who my father is, the only thing I knew about him was that he was a bad person and that I should never be like him and that he gave me some stuff for my 16th and is going to give me some things for my 18th.

Anyway we arrived at the house and it is stunning. I really should show you what it looks like.

The living room was stunning it was attached to the kitchen but I will show you that in a min but me and Elias had a high apartment so we had quite the view.

There was chairs and a glass table outside in the backyard. In the main room there is a smallish sofa with a coffee table beside it with a lamp and a fake plant on it.

Infront of the sofa was a flat screen TV and a glass coffee table I just hope Elias doesn't break it within the first week. Now that I see it there is a few little glass tables with fake plants but it is beautiful.

The next thing is the kitchen. First thing in the middle of the room there is an island (aka a table) which has two chairs to the side there is a fruit bowl.

Above the table there are two ceiling lights, there is a fridge which has a water dispenser a sink and oven a dishwasher and a microwave above the oven. There is also a window above the sink.

The next thing is the bedrooms they look exactly the same.

So it has a double bed I guess the theme of the room is a cream colour, it has a chandelier that is absolutely gorgeous there is a bathroom connected onto it and there is a huge window showing an amazing view it has really nice cream curtains and two chairs next to it and a kind of chair at the end of the bed.

Beside the bed there are two coffee tables with a lamp on both tables.

The bathrooms were also the same. It had a white sink sitting on top of a cabinet and next to it was the toilet and next to that was a walk in shower.

It had a clear glass wall with a glass door and towels hanging on the door handle. There was a window that could be closed and had blinds.

To be honest I'm surprised this apartment didn't cost more than I paid it's absolutely stunning, me and Elias both love it.

Not much to this chapter just a little imagination for their new home because we will spending a lot of time with them here.