80- Reaction.

Adelynn's pov:

Motherfucker. He seriously thought he could get away with it, he killed Elias. That bastard killed Elias. I stood there staying at the screen seeing that we were both always on it even now, Elias is completed and I'm next.

I didn't cry I just felt pure anger. The question is do I kill Ryle now or do I leave him hints that I know? Actually fuck it I will kill him just not yet, I'll let him know that I know first then I'll kill him.

I won't say it to his face that I know that would be too easy, I'm going to do what he did to me. I'll kill Alec but first like I said, I'm going to make sure he knows it was me and why I did it.

I screenshotted both mine and Elias's target thing and pressed print, the only thing they are both printing 50 times. I'm going to have 50 copies of 'HEART Elias- Completed' and 50 copies of 'RIVERA Adelynn- Waiting' and I'm going to throw them on his floor, his desk, his seats. Everywhere.

It wasn't Haze, Haze didn't kill Elias or hire anyone to kill him. I believed that he had Elias killed, he told he was being framed and I didn't believe him. I believed Ryle, what a mistake that was.

Haze never did anything wrong.. God! Why am I so gullible!

The papers are printed. I picked them up, my name first and tossed a few at a time, on his desk his chair his floor his seats. Soon all 50 copies were everywhere so I picked up Elias's and did the exact same thing but not directly on top, I want to make sure he knows that I know everything.

I left his office and walked away, I know he'll be back soon so I have to leave before he sees me and go back to the place I last saw Elias. I have to go back to our home.

I need to plan everything out, I need to plan my revenge out. I walked out, got into my car and started the engine. I can't kill Ryle, death would be too easy for him.

If I kill him then he's experiencing no pain, I want him to feel the pain I felt because he never felt any pain with Elias dying. The reason he felt no pain is because he's a cold hearted bastard and he's the one who killed Elias, I want to make him feel pain like he's never felt before, pain he can't endure.

I want him to beg for his life or for me to just kill him, I want him to feel small and weak and to feel like he has no power. I need to plan it smartly though, this plan of revenge needs to be planned out correctly and carefully.

I can't go rouge because it might go wrong and it'll end up being for nothing. Rivera's are smart, we know how to strategize. The only issue is that it's not just one Rivera against someone random it's two against each other.

Ryle is smart, when he finds out I know he'll expect a reaction. I just need a reaction that he won't expect, I could kill someone but he wouldn't be shocked by that because he knows I can and will do that.

Ryle isn't the only smart one though, I've found out things that he supposed to keep a secret like who he is and his job etc. I need to keep one thing in my head while planning out the revenge, he killed Elias and he is not going to get away with it.

I'm going to make him pay, even if it's the last thing I do he will feel the pain I felt. If I could guess what Ryle will do when he finds out that I know he'll either go to our father and our father will call me or he'll call me himself.

It's more likely my father will call because he might not expect me to know that he'll go to him to try and get me to talk but I know better than to be fooled by him.

Wait, now that I think about it, does my dad know? Does he know it was Ryle who killed Elias or is my dad just as fooled as I was?

I know I don't know but I'm going to have to assume he does know, I hope he doesn't but if he does and I tell him he'll tell Ryle and then he'll become one step ahead of me like always.