22- Sway.

Adelynn's pov:

It's been days, maybe a week. I can't keep track of the time, Elias insisted I rest.

He said it was a traumatic experience for me, I still have no idea what happened between Elias and Ryle when he went to him.

I imagine it was something bad because when he came back he looked pissed off. I tried asking him but all he said was that it was nothing.

Now I don't believe him, not one bit but I am concerned he's been avoiding the 'Ryle' topic for god knows how long.

"Addie? You up?" I heard Elias ask. "Um yeah I'm up. Just woke up actually." I reply. "Good. I brought you breakfast." And with that he passed me a tray with pancakes, fruit and coffee.

"Thank you but you didn't need to." I laugh slightly after I said that. "Anyway how are you feeling? Ready to get out into the world and be you again?" He asked smiling at me.

I know what he's on about. Ever since the incident I've apparently been acting differently, I'm not sure how it's just took a hit on my mental and emotional health. To be honest I don't even want to think of it..

"Um maybe. I'm not sure.." I say hesitantly. "I'll get you a free drink at the bar I work at if you come to it. Also before you say yes I am an amazing drink maker loads of people have said I am." He spoke confidently.

I chuckled a little. "Fine but if you don't make my favourite drink right I will sue you." I exclaim. "What." He said gasping and covering his mouth in a dramatic way.

"Kidding!" I knock his arm playfully. "Is it a party though?" I ask. "Only if you want it to be I can send in requests for a party night?" He suggests.

"Well obviously plus it may be your second time this year you have seen me party since the prom."

"Yes I know. Ma'am you need to take me to one of your 'special parties' like how haven't you taken me to one yet?!" He raises his voice.

"Well because most the time I'm flirting with every guy there and they can't resist me and I don't think you want to see that." I explain.

"And you think I'm not irresistible. Hunny I made the word irresistible so don't try me on that." He says with a sassy tone. I ended up not being able to contain myself and started bursting out laughing.

"Are you trying to say I'm wrong?" He dramatically put his hand over his mouth in gay shock. "Right you, you have work in 30 minutes and it takes 15 minutes to get there. Go get ready! I'll be there in 2 hours." I rush him off.

"Alright alright!" He said running off into the other room. I saw him run out of the door practically tripping up trying to get his shoes on.

While I was getting ready I get a call. I pick up the phone and guess who. "Hello Adelynn." Ryle.

"Not now Ryle. I'm going out." I say putting my lashes on. "Really? Well I'm glad you have recovered but I really must speak with you." He explained. Recovered my arse.

"You can speak to me another day. Bye bye." And with that I ended the call and ignored every other call and text he sent.

Anyway after an hour and a half I was ready, I was wearing a short tight dark purple strapless dress, I had not too fancy makeup but attractive makeup and I waved my hair in almost beach waves.

I was ready to go, I also put on a silver necklace that had the infinity sign on it. I got in my car and started driving to the bar.

Another call came up. "Ryle, please stop ringing me I'm going out." I say coldly. "Are you driving?" He asked. "Well no shit." I say with slight attitude.