𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚙𝚝 𝟸) | miguel diaz

(Miguel's POV)

"I realized that you two are getting distracted by each others presence..." Johnny says.

I don't say a thing. It was true.

"I am going to say this because I know Miguel has a girlfriend, take it easy, kay? Just don't get too distracted."

"Pfft... Distracted... What do you mean distracted?" I ask.

"Yeah, why do you think we're distracted?" (Y/N) asks.

"When Miguel was practically sitting on you, you guys just stared into each other's eyes." Johnny says. "Okay, you ready to go back in?"

"Yeah... Sure..." We both say.

(Y/N's Pov)

-A little while later-

"So..." new girl Devon asks me. "What's going on between you and Miguel?"

"Nothing..." I say, stretching.

"Oh, c'mon...! I see the way that you guys look at each other! Why can't you two be a couple?" Devon asks me another question. "I may be a quick-tempered genius but I can see something between you two."

"He already has a girlfriend and honestly, I think it's good we're not together. Ya' know...?" I ask Devon.

"See. I don't know. I don't know because I want to see you confess your feelings to Miguel. Who cares about Samantha?"

I laugh, "Feelings?!" I laugh even more saying it. "For Miguel?!"

"Whatever you say (Y/N)..." She says. "Just know that it will feel good getting it off your chest. The way you carry yourself is sad.-"

"Hey guys." Miguel says. "What are you talking about?"

I squeak.

"We were talking about girl stuff..." Devon says.

"Oh... Then should I leave?-"

"No!!!" Devon shouts to Miguel as he turns around.

"Okay. I was just asking, you didn't need to shout..." Miguel says, turning back to us.

"I need to ask sensei something..." Devon says. "I'll be back in a bit."

When she leaves, behind Miguel she winks at me. It just becomes awkward silence the whole time because I don't know what to say.

"Uhmmm... Miguel..." I say as he looks up from the ground to me. "Devon says I should say this so I'm going to spit it out and take it off of me."

I try to form the three words in my head, but saying it was harder than Devon told me it was going to be. Why'd she make it sound like it was easy?

That evil genius!

I look into his eyes and it turns into a staring competition.

(Miguel's Pov)

I just stare at (Y/N) waiting for her to say what she wants to, but she doesn't say anything.

"I... li-"

"Hey, uhh... Sensei Lawrence wants us back in class." Bert says.

"Oh..." (Y/N) says. "That's too bad..."

It sounded like she was waiting for this to happen.

"Okay, this is a new lesson. One that should be taken seriously." Johnny says taking out a paper. "Sometimes... When an opportunity is given you sometimes try to run away from it. Don't be a loser. Flip paper to look sophisticated."

I give a confused look to Johnny. Was that part of it?

"Face your fears and tell him." Johnny says. "Or I mean them."

Suddenly, I have this weird feeling in my stomach.

I didn't know what this feeling was or what it meant but it felt nice and wrong.

---------Don't read this it's just what I always do 😫--------

Okay... Well how was this story? Should I end stomach feeling here so that the rest remains unknown? Cuz I can totally do that and bug you half the time with "you can request with a 90% chance I'll do it" garbage.

No!

I will not butcher people's mind like that! I could never!

✨Anyway if you want more of this than vote. It's really the only way I will know but you also can message me about it. Which I "won't" reply (I can't).✨

Byyyyyye!

Some people need a little bit of light in the darkness ❤️