mosquito bites - xolo maridueña

Got this idea from seeing my cousin's dog, and all the fun mosquito's that came with it. 😜 My writings improved a bit.

-----

"Why do you want to go camping, Xolo?" I ask him, swatting all the flies and mosquito's out my face. The small black pebbles with small wings, disgusted me.

"Just trust me, 'kay?" He says, flapping his arms around to get the stupid flies out his face. "And besides..." He grins a bit. "It'll be nice and quiet... We can-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it Xolo." I reply stubbornly.

"Hey, why are you so stubborn, mi amour?" (Why do I drag myself into him calling me, mi amour??? 😭) Xolo asks, his voice suddenly becoming frustrated.

I sigh, "You dragged me here. Here I am with the mosquito's and flies and what not. I hate this, it sucks, like the mosquito's."

Xolo chuckles a bit, but I don't know what he finds funny about it, "I get it mi amour (😭), you're a girl, you don't like the wilderness but trust me,"

He pulls me into a kiss, until our dog barks. He barks and barks and barks and barks and I think you get it.

I get the dog's leash and me and Xolo kiss as the dog barks. I didn't care. I just felt safe in his arms. I then take the dog for a walk and me and Xolo have a good night in the tent.

-------

My writing skills have gotten stronger, but sorry if it was short, I kinda am tired from all the running with the dog. So *sighs* I need rest.

Luckily I'm not going to school tomorrow so ha.