drinking - xolo maridueña

No, he does not look like that in the story, unless you want him to, then yeah, that's how he looks ☺️👆

*SM*T REFERENCES AND SUGGESTIVE LANGUAGE*

NO SM*T SCENES THOUGH. BUT WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I'M ONLY A TWEEN.

(Also, some of this I kinda got from the episode, Party Time. I instantly thought that Johnny and Miguel were gay for a second.)

(Y/N's Pov)

"You've been at the bar, drinking for the past few weeks." Xolo tells me. "Are you okay?"

"Yup. As great as a... A..." I fall. Luckily he was able to catch me in time.

He sighs. "Let's get you to bed, (Y/N)..."

I heard the word bed right away and thought of something that I shouldn't have.

"Okay... Lay down on the couch," Xolo says.

We were friends, living together. We didn't want a relationship because it might ruin our friendship.

"Xolo..." I ask him, with a dramatic pause. "Can we-"

He looks at me in the eyes, but then carries me bridal style.

"Xolo... What are you-?" I raise my head, but bang my head on the railing of the stairs.

"Oop... You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." I reply.

He finally takes me to his room. I couldn't see very well because, well of course, I was drunk. He dropped me on the bed.

"Oww, Xolo..." I say, acting like a child. "That hurt."

"Sorry. Oh, put your legs down..." Xolo says. "You know what I mean. Don't think of anything dirty."

"But I just can't help it Xolo... I know it's a sin... But...-"

"Shhh... You're just drunk..." He says.

"Can you sleep here with me?" I ask. "What if I get delusional?"

"I don't think that can happen when you're drunk." He reassures me.

"Maybe not for you."

"True." He kinda tilts his head to the side. He goes to the other side of the bed. We fall asleep together watching the Karate Kid trilogies.

(Xolo's Pov)

I open my eyes quickly. It was still dark out. Me and (Y/N) must've fallen asleep watching The Next Karate Kid. Only because the TV was now playing the remastered version of the Karate Kid with Jaden Smith.

(Y/N) and I, ever since we were little, promised each other no matter if we have feelings for each other or stuff like that, we would never be in a relationship. We lived together, yeah. Today, we slept in the same bed.

That didn't mean we were in a relationship.

But (Y/N) wanted me to take care of her. She was scared. And today's been a rollercoaster not just emotionally but mentally. I felt like I did like her, but I didn't want a relationship.

Her eyes open up.

"Good to see you awake, (Y/N). It's 6 in the morning. Wanna go to McDonald's." I asked her, smiling.

"The LIGHT!!!!" (Y/N) cries. "It's too much!" She over-reacts, whining.

"Shhh..." I say, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Just go back to sleep..."

"Why are you doing that?" She asks, colouring me sus.

Okay, I'll admit. I might've developed some small feelings for (Y/N). It's hard not to develop feelings for a girl when you know they think about you sometimes in a dirty way.

"I just have a question... Before you sleep." I say, smiling. "Why have you been going to the bar so much?"

"You answer my question, I'll answer yours..." She begins. "Can't we be more than friends? I know you don't want to ruin our friendship, but... I'm sleeping in your bed. Don't you think it's about time?"

"For babies?" I ask, confused.

"No... A relationship..." She replies.

I'm take a deep breath. "I... I..."

--------

So y'all tell me, part 2 to find out how he replies?

Hey, I'm a tween in love with a 20 year old, don't judge me.