𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 | miguel diaz

Okay, so this is a copy of the episode, "Party Time" which I wanted to do only because my mind won't focus on my drafted stories so I thought that maybe this would be better.

If you want to watch it, it's episode 8 of season 4.

You are Sam LaRusso.

---------------------------

"Okay, here she comes." says my mom as I come down the stairs. Miguel stares at me in awe as I come down. We had known each other for awhile and he hadn't seen me in a beautiful dress once. I twirl around in it as a gesture for an opinion.

"Wow, you, uh... Look so amazing..." Miguel says. It made him nervous to see me beautiful like this.

"So do you..." I chuckle. To be honest, I was a bit nervous too. Afraid I would mess up.

My dad and Johnny leave from behind and me and Miguel get to a table.

"Can't believe we finally get a night to ourselves..." I say, putting a rose in his pocket. Incase you're wondering, "Hmm... I wonder what (Y/N) means by that..." It's a long story so don't get me started on that.

"Yeah, No karate, no rivalries..." Miguel lists. He looked so nice. "Just... Uh... You and me..." He smiles sweetly.

I loved when it was just me and him. We didn't need to think about the world. The karate rivalries (like Miguel said).

Then it was time to take pictures. As we did.

-------------

The dance music was loud and everything was loud. All I can say is loud. I had Miguel by my side so no worries. (😭)

Me and Miguel get to a table to get drinks. I suddenly get irritated by my foot.

"High heels?" Miguel asks me.

"Nah... The tornado kick that Johnny had me practicing." I say. "I just don't understand when I'm gonna use it..."

"I thought we said no karate talk?" Miguel reminds me.

"Yeah, yeah..." I smile at him giving him the punch. "I guess that tonight it's just about us and of course... Nobody else."

"Cheers." We both say. Then drink the punch.

We get so distracted with each other until me and Miguel find Robby and Tory.

"Oh my gosh..."

And as soon as I say that, they leave. They didn't care about anything I possibly could have said.

During the dance, it becomes a slow dance. So I put my hands on Miguel's shoulder and he puts his hands on my waist. Robby and Tory come busting through and had decided to be disgusting and gross.

I found it so amazing that there was perfect space for them to do any kind of move they wanted.

I was able to catch Miguel glancing at them and I started to wonder little things in my head.

"Miguel." I say, snapping him back into the REAL world and not the world that he lives in his head.

"What? Um... Sorry..." He says.

For awhile it was just slow dancing and dancing.

I just decided to feel sad and stare at Robby and Tory.

"(Y/N)." Miguel says back at me, snapping me back into the REAL world and not the world that lives in my head.

"What?" I ask him.

Everything was messed up. Especially this night that was supposed to be ours. If it weren't Robby and Tory, of course.

The party was over and Bert had told everyone about the after party of the party. There were more than one party.