emotional | xolo maridueña

xolo and (Y/N) are having problems guys.

...

"(Y/N), why are you so mad all the time?" Xolo asks me, sitting beside me on the bed. "It's our anniversary and all you do is get mad at me."

I don't respond, instead I ignore his question and answer, "I'm not mad, I'm emotional." My eyes tear up and I instantly burst out crying.

He didn't understand, and that was because I didn't want to tell him.

"It's okay." Xolo sighs. "Are you on your period?"

I wasn't on my period and I hadn't been on my period for a long time and my suspicion grew. So I went to Shoppers and picked up a pregnancy test.

I peed and got positive.

"Oh goodness." I breathe in. "I'm only 20."

I took the rest of the day drowning in my thoughts, hoping Xolo wouldn't come home soon.

It had been two weeks ago that I had found that out. Xolo started to get unhappy and he wanted to know why I was acting so emotional.

We had gotten married at age 18 and my parents weren't happy. And I didn't want to make them angrier.

"Uhm..." I stop crying. "I'm pregnant."

Xolo didn't respond to me and he just laughed.

"I'm s-serious." I tell him and he stops laughing.

"How can that be possible I..." Xolo pauses. "How did you find out?"

"I took a test." I look down at the sheets. "I'm going to the doctor's next week and I waned you to come but I didn't know how to tell you, but...-"

I'm cut off by his warm lips on mine and he pulls apart and says, "I know we'll raise it right and I'm gonna be by your side no matter what."

He wipes tears from my eyes. "I love you, (Y/N). That's why I married you."

"I love you too." I tell him.

We went to sleep that night and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine, cuddling and I knew that we would raise this child right when he told me, "We're naming the child Miguel."

...

GUYS OMG I'M BACK AHHHHHH. THX FOR 17k VIEWS. I'M SO HAPPY TO BE DOING THIS 🥰

ILY GUYS SM ❤️❤️❤️

bye hopefully more updates will be happening.

AND DON'T JUDGE ME I LIKE PREGNANCY TEST STORIES. THEY'RE CUTE 🤭