𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 (𝚙𝚝 𝟸) | xolo maridueña

Sorry, this needs to be refreshed into our minds. I'm going to leave it here.

This story is probably the best one I made right now

Disclaimer: In real life, Isabela is not a lunatic who is fighting anything for Jace. I mean, I don't know that... But still. In real life I highly doubt that she is a creepy freak. Let's just be honest with that.

Let's get to it. Also, Isabela is a real person that Jace has dated, so here's her:

 Also, Isabela is a real person that Jace has dated, so here's her:

Fun Fact: She's as old as Xolo. I think him and her would make a good couple on Cobra Kai. Just name her something like Genevieve and you got one heck of a character.

---------------------

(Xolo's Pov)

"Wait... So let me get this straight... A girl named Isabela is coming for you?" I ask.
This was weird. All of this was confusing.

"Yeah, and... For one thing, I don't even know who Jace is!" (Y/N) cries.

"It's okay... Let it out..." I say letting her cry onto my shoulder. I sigh. What were we going to do?

"I-I love you Xolo but if I get hurt I want you to remember that I did this for us."

That's when I could tell that she was being extra dramatic. She cries into the pillow on the bed. Sobbing and sobbing.

"It's fine (Y/N), she doesn't know where we live." I say.

"But Jace does!!!" (Y/N) sobs even louder.

Girls

(Y/N's Pov)

"What if Isabela forced it out on Jace?" I ask Xolo. "Nothing is fine at all!!!"

"Quiet!!!" Xolo shouts. I guess he really took Johnny Lawrence's training to heart. I could imagine quiet rock music playing in the background as he shouts.

I take my face out of the pillow.

"I love you (Y/N), I do. But if you're going to sob all day instead of calling the police than I don't know. So I want to see pick up the phone and call the fricking police!"

"But... But..." I say trembling.

"YOU'RE NOT A PUSSY ARE YOU? SO PICK. UP. THE. PHONE!"

My eyes grow big as I struggle to find my phone. "I can't find it..." I sniff.

"Here. Take mine." He reaches in his pocket. "Wait, where's mine?"

"Looking for this?" asks the same girl I heard on the phone.

"Isabela!" I shout.

"That's right. And you won't get away with me because I have Jace locked up in my basement." Isabela shouts.

"You're so beautiful..." Xolo says.

"Xolo!!!" I shout angrily.

"Sorry. Uh..." Xolo punches her but she blocks.

"No... Ya' see maybe you learned karate over the past time because of you're hot garbage show but karate is very popular these days. Also, set me up with that Robby guy, will you?" Isabela says then kicks him in the part where that must hurt.

"His name is Tanner Buchanan!" Xolo shouts than Isabela punches him in the face which knocks Xolo out.

I breathe heavily as she corners me.

What was I going to do?

----------------------

That's it for this colossal waste of time. I think I did good and remember that you can request for a imagine with a 90% chance that I will do it. Remember to vote and follow me for more stories.

(Me acting like this is a YouTube video)

Byyyyyyyyyyyyye!