the girl at larusso auto group - miguel diaz

IN WHICH a girl who works at LaRusso Auto Group to help her family for a living, sees the boy of her dreams. And soon after him and her ... yeah

*BIG SM*T WARNING*

I know y'all want this, so I'ma write one

*E4, S4*

-----

(Y/N's Pov)

As I put away some of the tools, I hear noises.

"One time, I caught her on a date with Mr. Harris, my science teacher." My boss tells the boy. "That was... Um... Talk about awkward..."

The boy chuckles. He had a perfect smile.

I walked up to Mr. LaRusso. "Uh, I put the tools over there..." I tell him.

"Okay," He makes me join the conversation with the boy by saying, "Hey, (Y/N) why don't you tell Miguel about the time that your dad was dating your English teacher."

"Uh no, that's okay." I told Mr. LaRusso.

(Miguel's Pov)

The only thing I could think about when I saw this girl was banging her.

I wanted to talk to her, but I couldn't ever again. So I took her hand before she left and said, "Please tell me... I'm really interested in you- I mean your story."

She smiled a bit.

Sam's dad looked at his watch, "Uh...
(Y/N), you take care of things with him, I gotta take care of something."

I reached into the car and bent over she said, "Damn... I like that view..."

"What-What view?" I asked her.

She didn't reply. She didn't say anything.

After that, I lift her onto the car and we make-out. I couldn't stop. She was just too hot for me.

After I stopped she said, "Let's do it."

I was curious, "Do what?"

"Have ***"

"Righ-Right here?"

"Yeah."

She wraps her legs around my waist. And I grunt.

She grunts.

"See? That easy...!"

We take it to the floor, not worried about what others think.

-----

This is all I could do fam.

(if bobissuperkewl is reading, I almost thought of, "We got you FAM.")

Stabathon if you're reading this... I... I just feel guilty.