jealousy, jealousy (pt. 1) - xolo maridueña

BASED ON A DREAM I HAD!

IN HONOR OF TOM HOLLAND'S BIRTHDAY!!!
-

-----

(Y/N's Pov)

Xolo has been always hanging out with Zendaya. I eat breakfast alone, lunch and dinner. Zendaya is in a relationship with Tom Holland and I'm in a relationship with Xolo, so that wouldn't matter. So I had decided to make Xolo jealous by hanging out with Tom Holland.

"So what do you want, (Y/N)?" asked Tom.

To be honest, Tom is so freaking cute. He wore a shirt that showed his biceps. I just stared at it and didn't say a thing.

"Uh... (Y/N), earth to (Y/N)..." Tom says, snapping his fingers in my face.

"Oh uh... Sorry... I was just... Distracted by your..." -I bite my lip flirtatiously- "your biceps."

He breathes exhausted, "These? Damn, I worked hard for these. Just for the role of Peter Parker"

Suddenly, Xolo and Zendaya come in. "We should plan that thing later, oh wait... (Y/N)'s here..."

Zendaya waves at me, I was never gonna be that beautiful just for Xolo to love me and nobody else. "Just came to get Tom." She says, as if I asked.

"Kay."

(Xolo's Pov)

(Y/N) will never know what me, Zendaya and Tom have planned for her. We were going to get her the cutest little puppy. It was a Pomsky (Pomeranian-Husky)

I knew she was going to love it, and the reason why me and Zendaya were always out.

I wanted Tom to stay home with her to distract her, but all they've been just talking or just on there phone, so I don't know what Tom Holland is really doing.

(Y/N's Pov)

I had found a note on Xolo's bed that read, "Spend time with Zendaya"

I cry running down the stairs. Tom cheers me up. I think that I was slowly falling for Tom because I felt safe in his arms, but I could be mistaken.

"I think Xolo's cheating on me!" I cry, mascara running down my cheeks.

"Wait till you see what he's gonna bring home." Tom mutters.

I cry even more.

Suddenly Xolo comes home with a dog. "Look, what I got you, (Y/N)."

"Aww... I'm sorry Xolo for thinking that you were cheating on me." I tell him. I loved the dog. Who knew?