𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 (𝚙𝚝 𝟷) | xolo maridueña

Here's a picture so we know which guy we're dealing with. Jace Norman ⬇️

Is it just me or is he hot?

I was watching a show with him in it and I thought, "Hmmm

I was watching a show with him in it and I thought, "Hmmm... This is would be a good idea for an imagine..."

And so here I am. With a NEW idea.

I thought it would be good because Jace is like 1 year older than Xolo.

So let's get this started

-------------------------------------

(Y/N's Pov)

"Why have you been so stubborn?!" I ask Xolo.

"What do you mean stubborn? You're the stubborn one who's hanging out all day with that Jake guy!" He shouts back at me even though I wasn't shouting at him.

So that's why. That's why Xolo is so stubborn.

Since I, (Y/N), became a famous actress (or something of your choice), I had been casted to this show, "Today & Tomorrow". It was a show about a billionare teenage boy who was of course played by Jace Norman named Trevor.

While I play, Serenity.

The girl.

She is just the background girl who he meets and eventually falls in love with.

"You know... His name isn't Jake... It's Jace." I say.

Xolo frowns.

"It's not my fault Xolo, why are you so jealous if Jace has a girlfriend...?" I ask him.

He leaves the room and goes upstairs, to I guess what seems to be his room now.

I sigh deeply.

-The Next Day At The Studio-

"So..." Jace smiles. "What's new?"

"My boyfriend..." I start. "Thinks I'm in love with you."

We both laugh. Even though in Jace's eyes I could see a little bit of suprise. Did he not know I had a boyfriend?

"Well... Here's a tip from me, don't talk about me and he'll finally open up to you. Of course, I get jealous too. I know you do too."

"Sometimes... I just feel jealous of Mary, but I don't have a blown up attitude about it...!"

"I... Have no idea who Mary is..." Jace says.

"A girl he knows." I say.

"Oh..."

He walks away with a smile on his face like he had a certain plan. I didn't know what it was, but I was scared.

The rest of the day we practice our lines for the 2nd episode, "Lust".

There was kissing. Just not between me and Jace. I think that comes a pretty long way from now, but Trevor and a girl named Ava. His first love in the show. Then at the end he meets me, Serenity.

-------------

"How was your day with Jace?" asks Xolo.

"Hahahaha..." I say and decide to take Jace's words to the heart. "Who's Jace?"

"Jace. The guy you're working with..." He says.

"I seriously don't know what you mean..." I lie. Then continue scrolling through my phone.

"What?" I ask. "Let's just kiss and pretend that this weird conversation ever happened..."

"Why thoug-"

I kiss Xolo. Only a matter of time my phone rings.

Unknown.

"I'm coming for you, (L/N)" says the unknown girl.

"Wh- Who is this?" I ask, shaking the phone. I look beside me as Xolo goes upstairs.

"Jace's old girlfriend... Isabela..."

I gasp.

----------------

Well that's part 1 of this imagine. I was stuck on "stomach feeling pt 1"

I will continue of as soon as I stop getting stuck on the name, "Johnny" because I'm having a hard time deciding what Johnny will say to you and Miguel. And how you'll reply...

But here's just one I happened to make.

You can tell that Isabela is like Tory (from Cobra Kai), which I was aiming for.

So yeah.

Stay tuned my people and please feel free to request. I may not reply but there is a 90% chance I will have time in my normal 12-year-old mind to try and do it.

I'm also not allowed to reply because I have parents who want me to be safe so... Yeah.

Byyyyyye.