parents (pt. 2) - xolo maridueña

Okay, here's a part 2 (I mean... A few people asked) that no one asked for. It's just... whenever I make a part 2 I always ruin the story. So here... I ruined it for you... Can I tell you all something...

-----------

"What am I gonna do...?" I ask Xolo on the phone.

"No, no, no... Don't worry it's my fault." Xolo says.

I could hear the cars passing by as Xolo drives. Even if I couldn't see, I could imagine his eyes staring at the stop lights, waiting for green to shine.

"It's my fault... I shouldn't have invited you over." I say. "I knew this was going to be bad..."

I'm sitting in my closet, talking quietly because I was grounded.

"I gotta go..." Xolo says. It kind of breaks my heart.

"Okay... Bye... Xolo..." I say.

"Bye, (Y/N)."

The call ends and I just sigh and stare at my closet wall. What was I going to do? Should I just go to his house and sneak out? Yeah, maybe I should.

I pack my stuff and somehow will be able to jump out the window.

Suddenly, I land flat on the ground and my arm starts to hurt.

"Oww..." I whisper.

I just carry on and walk holding my arm in my hand.

-awhile later-

"Xolo?" I ask, opening the door "Are you home yet?"

I see him on the couch with a girl. They were kissing.

"Xolo!"

He takes his lips off the girls lips. "Oh... It's not what it looks like (Y/N)."

The pain in my arm transfers to my heart. "It's exactly what it looks like. You're kissing a girl."

"No! Wait! (Y/N)" Xolo says, but I slam the door.

-in the morning-

In the morning my phone rings over and over again. I just ignore it and get up from my bed to take a shower and run some errands.

I take off my clothes and turn my shower on, feeling the warm water land on my skin. I could still hear my phone ring from the bathroom, but I still... Of course, ignored it.

I get out the shower and put on some new clothes. My arm still hurts, but I will ignore it.

"What do you guys want me to get from the store?" I ask my mom and dad.

"Uhh... Get us some candy. You better come home with everything we need." My mom says.

"Don't bring Xolo home." My dad adds to what my mom says.

I chuckle. "Yeah, yeah, okay, but I found out that Xolo's a jerk."

"How?"

"Oh... Uh... I realized last night that what he did to me was bad." I lie.

"Good (Y/N)."

"Why are you holding your arm like that?" My mom asks.

"Oh, I'm fine..." I say looking down at it.

"Are you sure-"

"Yes... I'm sure. Bye!" I say closing the door to get to the store.

-at the store-

My phone finally stops ringing. Which meant Xolo stopped texting and calling me.

I enter the store and get what I need.

Suddenly, I see Xolo at the store.

(Xolo's Pov)

I glance at (Y/N) but she leaves her cart and runs. I run after her, but she goes to    the girls washroom. I was never going to catch up to her, it would be weird if I went to the washroom.

There was no way to get her.

-----

Pt. 3?