overprotective - xolo maridueña

Xolo slams the car keys on the table. "I just... I don't know what you don't see that I do!"

"The reason you don't see it is because you aren't me." I shout back. "You've been so busy with Cobra Kai that I've forgotten about you."

"That doesn't mean you can hang out with him all day!" He says.

I stomp upstairs to my room. I was acting like a little girl, but he made me act like it. Ryan was just a friend. I take my jacket off and throw it on the bed. I slam the door and lock it. Xolo can sleep on the couch.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Hey... (Y/N)..." Xolo says through the door.

"Go away." I say. "I don't wanna talk to you right now."

"Just please... Please mi amour...?" He says. "I shaved my beard for you..."

That's a little odd. Who says that to someone?

"I don't care. You acted like a jerk." I say.

I hear him hesitate, but then I hear the floor creak. Which means he probably went away.

I start to feel bad for what I did. But it wasn't like he was never going to see me again.

So I calmed down and scrolled aimlessly through my phone. After awhile I decided to unlock the door, I open it to see Xolo staring at me.

"Look, I'm-" He starts, but I look at him.

"Save your breath, Xolo. I'm going to the washroom..." I say. "To take a shower."

He follows me to the washroom. I slam the door in his face, but he opens it. "Mi amour, I'm sorry for not listening to you... Just give me a chance."

He wraps his arms around my waist. Leans in closer for a kiss, but Ryan calls.

"Oh, sorry Xolo... I need to take his call..." I say.

"A he? Wait, why a h-" I slam the door in his face.

So overprotective... I think, rolling my eyes.

Ryan ends the call. Maybe he didn't mean to call me. Maybe he meant someone else.

I swing open the door. It almost hits his face.

"I know you want to be with me, but leave me alone, huh...? Give me a break?" I ask him.

It was already 10:00 PM. He hadn't tried to open the door.

I went down stairs to see him binge watching, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

"Of course..." I mutter, going back up the stairs, but I feel something, tug at my wrist, I look behind me to see Xolo staring deeply into my eyes.

"Oh!" I shout. "Don't scare me like that..."

"Sorry, Mi Amour. Let me make it up to you, let's go have a romantic dinner and then have a little fun in the house after." He says.

"What do you mean by a little fun?" I ask.

"You'll see when we get there..." He smirks.

I then suddenly know what he means.

-----

I actually DM'd Xolo on Messenger to ask him what I should've made my imagine about.

And here it is, the imagine he wanted.

Jk. I didn't, but vote if I should.

It's tempting, but I want you guys to decide.

You right now:

Look, I'm sorry okay

I will if you want me to, but please, just tell me.