a romantic picnic - xolo maridueña

!! SUGGESTIVE DIALOGUE !!

(Y/N's Pov)

"Wait what are you doing?" I asked as he put a blindfold over my face. "It's middle of the night and you're driving me here. Are you going to kill me?"

"You'll see..." He answered, bringing me out the car.

It was dark out, the sun wasn't shining. He was taking me to the woods.

I followed him step by step.

"There... You got it..." He whispered into my ear. Not in a creepy way. "Okay... Take it off."

I take off the blindfold. "Oh... Xolo..." I say. "This is beautiful."

There was a blanket on the ground, placed with amazing food.

"I heard if you eat late, you can get nightmares, but let me just tell you, I'll be there for you. If you have a nightmare, I'll be there to tell you that you're fine. Dreams are weird." Xolo says.

"Thanks... Your not sleeping in my room, right? I don't know how mom would feel... She already can tell that we like each other."

"If you have a nightmare, I'll be there." He says.

I smile at him and he smiles back. I move closer to him.

"So-"

He pushes me down to the ground. Like what Tory did to Miguel.

"Do you remember that scene with me and Peyton?" Xolo asked me. "The one where she pushes me down?-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... I remember..." I say rolling my eyes. "I'm scared..."

"Of what?" He replies, actually worried about what I was scared of.

"What if someone comes out, like, right now...?" I ask Xolo, cuddling closer to him on the ground.

"I-I... Who though?" Xolo questions me.

"Like a cannibal. Or a random drunk guy, or a homeless person." I answer.

He just sighs and stuffs a grape in his mouth. "Well... We should probably leave now."

"Why? We just came!" I reply.

"I know, but I'm tired..." Xolo whines. Then I wonder what were we going to do with the food.

After getting back up, he brings me to the car. Let's just say, we had a good time in the car. Don't ask.

-----

Don't forget to request with a 90% chance I'll do it! DM me or on my message board!

Byyyyyyyyyyyyye!

Oh also, in this story, Xolo is your adopted brother.