the fall - miguel diaz

EPISODE 9, SEASON 4

YOU FIGHT WITH MIGUEL, NOT ELI

WE'RE GOING TO PRETEND THE GIRLS DIVISION NEVER HAPPENED. ALSO, THE FACT THAT SAM AND MIGUEL ARE DATING.

:)
--------

"Don't forget to breathe out there. How you feeling?" Daniel reminds me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm okay. I'm not exactly thrilled to be fighting my boyfriend." I answer back.

"It doesn't help that nobody's ever defeated Miguel either." Demetri says, as if everyone asked him. I look at him, discouraged. "Sorry, shouldn't have said that out loud." Demetri replies to my look, apologizing.

"At least you know how he'll fight, because Johnny taught you too." My friend, Sam, assures me.

"Listen, don't forget your blocks. Stay paitent, alright?" Daniel tells me. "You got this."

(Miguel's Pov)

*He's sooooo hot in this episode*

"Alright, you can do this." Johnny assures me. "You've beaten (Y/N) before, remember that killer instinct."

"Take her a** out." He adds.

"What?" I ask. "Take her a** out, (Y/N) is my girlfriend."

I didn't want to hurt her, but it was clear to Johnny I should.

After a bit of arguing about Daniel, we finally were ready.

(Y/N's Pov)

As me and Miguel get on the mat, it was like reuniting. He looked so nice today, in this light, but I couldn't let those feelings get to me.

*Cringe* ⬇️

"Finally, a worthy opponent. Not gonna hold back, right?" I flirt. "Cause I love fighting with you."

"No..." He smiles.

"Good, neither am I" I giggle.

Since we couldn't kiss in front of everyone, I didn't kiss him, so instead we did a hand shake.

He looked so hot. I couldn't.

As the referee tells us to do that stuff that isn't needed we get ready. I could see regret in his face.

After a short time of fighting he does the most weirdest move ever.

He spins in the air, delicately.

And falls.

I gasp and run to cry. If I hadn't joined this karate war this would've never happened.