prank - xolo maridueña

I do my makeup in front of my nice mirror as the lights flash in my eyes.

"Hey, babe!" (Ew.) Xolo says as I find his reflection in the mirror.

"I have a suprise you'll like..." He says, smiling cheek to cheek.

"Really?!" I squeak.

"...But..." Xolo stops. "You have to wear a blindfold and I'll guide you."

He gives me a blindfold.

"Are you sure-" I ask, but he already goes behind me and ties it over my eyes so I only see black. "Oh... Okay... I guess we're doing this."

"Yeah..." He says.

Suddenly, I feel air and I automatically know we are outside. "Okay... (Y/N)... Just follow my lead... Okay...?"

"Wait... I'm scared... Why are you bringing me outside...?" I ask.

"Just trust me... (Y/N)..." Xolo says.

Then he carries me, bridal style.

"Okay babe..." He breathes. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah..." I lie. I just wanted to know what it was.

I instantly in the speed of light fly in the air and then splash into the water.

"Xolo! You jerk!" I shout, losing breath.

He was nowhere in my site then a head pops out of the water and I realize that it's Xolo.

"I got you...!" He says.

"I just did my makeup!"

Xolo just laughs. "Hope you guys enjoyed that video. And sorry fangirls... I'm taken by (Y/N) future Maridueña."

"You pranked me!"

-----

I was watching Sssniperwolf and she was reacting to Tik Tok couples so I thought... "Hmm... That is a good imagine idea...!"

So here it is.

Also, feel free to give me requests and there will be a 90% chance I will do it.

So please. I am completely open to others ideas. ☺️

Byyyyyyyyyyyyye!