couples therapy - miguel diaz

(Y/N's Pov)

"So I hear you two came here for couples therapy...?" The therapist raises her eyebrows at both of us. Her eyes shifting at us.

"Yes..." Miguel says.

"So what's the problem with you two? She wants kids, you don't? Or is it that you can't agree with each other?" She asks.

"Well, my dad and my boyfriend's sensei. Offered us this... Therapy for couples..." I say.

She writes stuff down.

"Look, (Y/N) is just... She's nice... But she needs a life, she's exactly like Johnny, she hasn't figured out her life yet..." Miguel says, which I find intriguing, coming from a guy who's older than me.

"What?" I laugh, evilly. "I just can't with you."

She writes stuff down.

"Are you just going to listen to us argue or are you going to talk?" I ask.

"Okay, then... I feel like there's nothing to talk about. I just feel that there is nothing to talk about. I have seen couples with way worse." The therapist says, taking her eyes off her notebook.

"Okay then... We'll leave." I say. The next thing I knew was I was sitting in my dad's apartment and in his couch.

(Miguel's Pov)

"I hear you have problems." Johnny says. He then tells both of us to lay down on the couch as if this were a real therapy session.

"How is that going to work?-"

"Shut your mouth, Diaz. Get to it." Johnny says.

So I lay next to (Y/N).

-awhile later-

"I can't believe the therapy worked."
(Y/N) smiles from cheek to cheek.

I get inside the car.

"Yeah... I'm happy our problems are gone..." I say.

And that was the way it was.

-----

Sorry... I just have problems with not releasing one a day because, mental health. 

But anyway, bye.

Enjoy this EXCLUSIVELY short story.