𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗? | xolo maridueña

So I was bored... And I felt I NEEDED to update my book because, yes.

This was requested by the one and only (drumroll plz...!!!)... bishwhat-68

I really like your profile pic...

(!!MICHAEL BLUTH!!)

Idk what else to say lol.

Okay, lezzz us get to it.

Thing get a lil' heated.

-----

(Y/N's Pov)

Ever since that day me and Xolo had a one night stand. I felt weird in my stomach. Maybe it was guilt because I knew better than to do that with my childhood friend.

I mean... I was going to have my period soon, but these cramps felt different. Very different.

Let me give y'all a little recap of how I ended up in Xolo's room.

--cue fairy music for flashback--

After a long day of biking, I was tired. So tired I drank all of Xolo's water in his water bottle.

"Eww..." He groaned as I chugged his whole bottle. "How... How do you not need to pee?-"

I slam the water bottle against his stomach, "Okay, where's the washroom?"

"We're... In the middle of a field... There's no washroom..." He tells me, looking around the field, as if I were stupid.

I pull my pants down.

"Eww!!! No, don't moon me!!!" He shouted at me.

I turn around unaware that I had just pulled my pants down. "IF YOU KNOW THAT I'M PULLING MY PANTS DOWN THEN LOOK AWAY!"

"ooooh..." Xolo says. "I think you forgot you pulled down your pants... Heheheh."

I look down. "Oh frick... TURN AROUND, PERVERT!"

After that I went to his house. He refused to let me go back to my house because I was so tired he was afraid I would fall off my bike and sleep.

Then the next thing you know... Dead.

He really did care about me as I cared about him.