interview - xolo maridueña

(Y/N) and Xolo were being interviewed about a show they were both starring in

(Y/N) and Xolo were being interviewed about a show they were both starring in. It was called, "Before Love Came To Kill Us"

It was the story about two teenagers who worked together as spies. (Y/N) was the bad girl, Annabelle, while Xolo was the shy guy, Winston. Winston and Annabelle known each other since birth, but never came to love each other.

"So, we liked the first season of the show. It's a long name, but it's a really heart-warming show." The interviewer says, chuckling

"Yeah... Me and (Y/N) work very hard to make the show what you want." Xolo smiles.

"Next season are we seeing any unlikely team ups?" The interviewer asks.

"Oh... I was looking through the season 2 script, Corrine and Cassie, the twins, they team up with Quinn." (Y/N) says. "Spoil alert, but not really. We all know they're enemies, but really they're not."

(I wish this was a real show 😭😭😭)

"This is infact, a fan favorite question, do Winston and Annabelle kiss at one point of the show? Are you two dating in real life?"

Xolo and (Y/N) sigh, "I mean... You'll have to watch season 2 to find out."

Xolo then takes the lead and says, "but yes, me and (Y/N) are dating. We've been dating for a month now and I guess it's okay to tell everyone since you asked."

He smiles at (Y/N) as the whole crowd cheers.

"Have you two kissed in real life?" The interviewer asks, bumping all into their business. "I mean not in the show, but... Yeah you know."

"Once, yes." (Y/N) smiles slightly. She couldn't stop the smiling.

"Well, that is it for today guys, and stream 'Before Love Came To Kill Us' on Paramount+!"

The secret was out. Everyone now knew that (Y/N) and Xolo were dating.

--------

Thanks for 2K views.

I would like some requests for the imagines.