𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢 (pt. 2) | xolo maridueña

Here's a part 2
Nobody asked for it but here ya go.

sm*t... just a little 👌

-----

It was only 6 months ago that he had proposed to me. I couldn't believe that after a year of dating, I would be walking down the aisle to see him staring at me in a white dress.

Even though my mom didn't like the idea of me marrying an actor, she at the same time, wanted me to be happy.

It was only a few words and a small circle that would make it official.

"Do you take (Y/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" asked the man.

"I do." says Xolo.

"You may now, kiss the bri-" He stops as soon as he hears rain.

I giggle. "Of course."

"Remember when I asked you to marry me and it rained?" He asks through the sound of rain and thunder.

"Yeah."

"I want to marry you the exact same way." He smiles from cheek to cheek as the rain pours from his head.

"I just wanted to say something before we kiss and make it official." I announce.

"Yeah? What is i-"

I cut him off with a kiss, practically eating him up. I wrap my legs around his waist as we kiss.

"Okay..." The man says, forcing us out of our kiss. "You're... You're officially married.

I cry as we kiss once more.

"I always thought I would be single." I say into the microphone. "Obviously, I'm not."

He laughs.

Me and Xolo get off the stage and run to the bedroom at the hotel. "I thought we said we would do this on the honeymoon."

"I can't wait anymore." I groan.

As I kiss him landing onto the bed, he takes my dress off unzipping the back.

"Uh... Guys- GUYS!" His mom screams disgusted. "You guys are supposed to cut the cake."

She slightly looks away

"Oh, screw the cake, mom!" Xolo says.

"We-We payed thousands of dollars for the ca-"

"OUT!" We shout.

--------

Ahahhahahahah!!!

Do you guys want the full sm*t scene?