Twice x Reader

Knock knock knock...

As I stood at the door, waiting for jin, I checked to make sure I had everything.

I don't usually visit Jin because of our circumstances, but if his head is getting crazy I come over and calm him down.

He opened the door looking distressed. He moved so I could walk in and I did. The second he closed the door I put my stuff down and hugged him. I rubbed circles on his back and we stood there for a while.

Eventually we sat down on his couch and I massaged his temples. He had his mask on to calm his thoughts a little bit as well. After a while of sitting there I got up to get some water.

I got both of us a bottle of water and tossed one to him. He caught it with ease and started drinking it. "Feeling any better?" I asked him. He nodded his head and sighed.

"I don't want to be like this anymore..." He mumbled. I walked over and sat next to him. "We could hire a private person to help with this?" I suggested.

He looked at me in shock. "I don't even know if that can fix me.." he said. "Maybe it will. You never know unless you try." I told him. He pondered over it for a while.

"Ok," he said. "Really?" I asked, excited. He nodded his head and I stood up. "This is great then! You'll be able to feel better." He still looked like he didn't believe this.

"I'm a villain and I'm in the league of villains. Who's going to want to help me?" He asked.

"If you give people cash, they do what you want." I told him. His eyes widened. "Gosh you sound more villainous then me and I'm actually a villain-" I laughed.

"Let's take a nap. Maybe you'll be calm for a few hours." I suggested. He just nodded his head and we laid down on the couch. I cuddled him and we both fell asleep.
——————————————-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
342 words. I don't know how long I will be able to make these. If you've read my demon slayer book you'll know that depending on the character I can make long one shots. I can't always make the long ones though so I'm sorry 😭