Twice x Reader(remake)

It wasn't abnormal for me to go to Jin's house to help him when his head got crazy. I had tried to come up something, anything, to help him but nothing ever worked. I felt completely and utterly useless to him.

I decided to bring him some food. I wanted to help him clear his mind but that was never an easy task. I hardly had the opportunity to see Jin for any other reason than helping him. Our circumstances heavily affected our ability to see each other. Sometimes I could come over and sometimes we could meet up but there was always a risk.

I knocked on his door and waited patiently for a few moments for him to answer the door. Soon enough he opened up and let me in. I set the bag of food down on his busted up counter before hugging him as tight as I could. I rubbed his back gently. "How are you feeling..?" I asked him. I could tell his mind was racing, he hadn't taken his mask off yet and he normally did that when I got here. "Me? I'm fine. Perfectly fine... no I'm not. I'm horrible and my thoughts are racing!" I frowned at his troubles. He could barely contain himself.

I pulled away and went to his cabinets, grabbing a plate for him. I served the plate up with some of the food that I had gotten. I slid it towards him. "Eat something." He complied and ate the food. He wasn't saying a single word. "Maybe we can hire someone to help you. They can suggest what we can do to fix this..." I suggested. He looked at me like I was insane. "Who do you think is crazy enough to help someone from the league of villains? Of course we can! That's a great idea!"

"If you pay someone enough, they'll do anything you want." I reminded him. He contemplated for a moment before nodding. "Sure! What could go wrong? Everything is going to go wrong with this!" I kissed his cheek with a small smile and a tiny bit of reassurance. At least I'll know we tried as best as we could.

367 words. This is an improvement lol.