Todoroki x Reader

Shoto walked over to me and grabbed my hand. He hissed and immediately pulled away. "Your hands are colder than mine." He stated bluntly. I laughed, nervously. "Oh. Im sorry." I apologized. He shook his head. "It's fine." He responded. I looked away sadly. I'd have to warm my hands better next time, though my quirk doesn't help much.

We got to class and I dismissed my thoughts, redirecting myself to the lesson. When the bell finally rang after a long awaited last minute. I stood up immediately and rushed out of the room. Aizawa stared at the door blankly afterwards before walking out himself. Everyone followed behind him. Shoto, determined to get to my dorm, made his way carefully through the sea of students. When he made it I opened it and went back to my mirror. "Why did you rush out?" He asked, slightly disappointed. "I wanted to hurry back and warm up." I laughed. I let my hair down and picked out a set of clothes. "What are you doing?" He questioned. I continued my search for items. "I'm looking for clothes, my lotion, and my hair stuff. Everything I need for a shower." I explained. He nodded. "Can I wait out here?" He asked innocently. I smiled. "Sure. I'll be out soon." I responded.

When I got out of the shower in my room and finished everything I needed to do I laid in bed. I quickly pulled the covers over me to warm me up. "I should be warm now so let's cuddle." I smiled. "Why couldn't we cuddle earlier..?" He asked, pouting slightly. My face flushed. "I was cold. I wouldn't have been very comfortable for you." I laughed lightly. His face expressed his confusion. "I just wanted you to be comfortable when we cuddled." I elaborated. He dropped the topic and snuggled into my arms. I rested his head on my chest and ran my hands through his hair. "Your hand feels nice on my left side." He states, absentmindedly. I smiled. "Good."

As we were walking the next day he stood on my right side instead of his normal spot on my left. He grabbed my hand. I could feel warmth immediately spread through my hand. "Your hands warm. It feels nice." I smiled. He nodded his head. "I didn't mean anything by what I said yesterday. I just didn't expect your hand to be cold." He explained. I nodded. "Ok..." I mumbled happily. We walked the rest of the way to class in silence. Just mesmerized by each other.

-

456 words. This is inspired by something me and my crush did except she pulled her hand away and didn't hold my hand again😭 I had to make sure my hand was warm the next day so she'd hold my hand.