Shoji x Reader

I fell in love again
There's no way around it
I want more than a friend
My feelings devour it

Shoji hates liking people let alone loving them. He didn't want to be in a relationship because they would expect to see his face and he didn't need another person being scared of him...

But at the exact same time he wanted someone to love and care for him like no one ever had. To cherish him regardless of what he looked like.

So when you want to leave
Please leave
And if you want to stay
Please stay

He couldn't handle being heartbroken because his lover thought he was scary. He would rather them leave if they want to but he'd love if they stayed because they truly loved him.

I miss you yet again
You suddenly vanished
I kissed you on the bridge
I'm filling with madness

He made a mistake. A huge mistake. Y/n didn't go to UA so it was easy to avoid them. He took his mask off and kissed them at their hiding spot. He ran away as soon as he pulled away. He was scared. He was terrified that they would vanish from his life.

So when you got to leave
Please leave
And if you want to stay
Please stay

They couldn't ever leave Shoji even if they wanted to. They loved him too much. He was perfect in every single way. They didn't care about how his face looked. They adored and cherished him just for being himself. He was just perfect to them. He was beautiful regardless of what people chose to believe. The fact that he didn't know it bothered Y/n to their core. He was amazing in every shape and form...

-
295 words.

Song: If U Wanna Stay by Sweatcult