Katsuki Bakugo x Fem!Reader

Mutilate your natural state
So you get asked out on a date
An image that you won't obtain
Rotting out your fucking brain
Play in makeup every day
Making sure you're always shaved
Dieting to lose some weight
Instagram your pretty face

The first time Y/n didn't wear makeup or a waist trainer was when Mineta looked through the hole between the changing rooms. When he made a comment about everyone except for her she began wearing her makeup and her waist trainer again. It's not that she cared about Mineta's opinions but if the king of loving how girls looked didn't like how she looked then what did everyone else think?

Let the women do what they do
We don't live to please you

Y/n had seen plenty of things online telling her to love herself for who she is. She hated how she looked. People liked her when she was skinny and had makeup on. She couldn't go back to how it was before that.

Chin up, smile more!
Not too short or you're a whore
Your mental health gone out the door
Who are you doing this for?

She made sure to be more cherry and smile with the perfect smile. She cut her own skirt so that it wasn't too short like uniforms tended to be. She was always trying to please everyone else but never thought about how it affected her.

One day denki walked in the class and noticed Y/n had done her eyeliner that day. He snickered at her. "Who are you getting fancy for, Y/n?" He asked jokingly. She frowned but quickly dismissed her feelings. "Definitely not for you." She retorted.

Who cares?
Don't break the bank on skincare
Just wear the clothes that you wear
Have fun and mess up your hair
Who cares?
And in time you will see
You're anything but ugly
Lifes worth more than physical beauty
You don't owe anyone anything

When Bakugo and Y/n started dating and he had first gone in her room he noticed so many things. There was too much skincare. Her real wardrobe was covered by the newer things she had began to wear on class outings and weekends. He turned to her and messed up her hair. She glared. "Katsuki..." She sighed. "You don't have to change, idiot. I personally like you better not the models all over the place," He sat down and dismissed the topic completely. He was settled on his opinion. End of discussion.

Y/n sat next to him and awkwardly stared at her TV. "You're pretty or whatever..." He grumbled. She smiled brightly. "Thank you, Katsuki," she muttered.

-
447 words.

Song: your beauty standards can suck my dick - by Awfultune