Ojiro x Reader

I was absolutely hammered from work. Being a hero isn't easy. Especially when you're one of the top 10. I had to work with Bakugo on a case and that was already a chore in itself. Then I had to actually catch the villain. And finally the villain scratched me up really bad and now I'm in pain pretty much everywhere. I couldn't wait to go home and just cuddle with my husband. Except he was working. He took on late hours to finish paperwork so I was forced into a deep sleep by myself by my body.

Though the next day was so much worse. Another case with Bakugo. Another villain I had to catch. And another villain who tried killing me and ended up severely hurting me. The difference is that Ojiro would be home today.

When I unlocked the door and stepped inside I saw the tailed male sitting on the couch watching T.V. His face brightened when he saw me. I sat on his lap, basically straddling him, and hugged him. "I'm so exhausted Baby." I whined. He just laughed at me. His hands found my hips and he just held me. "Well good thing we can cuddle and enjoy a movie." He told me. My face brightened. "Okay. I'm going to go shower. I'll be right back okay?" I rushed to get to the bedroom. I had to be quick or I'd fall asleep before I even made it back to the living room.

As I was gathering the necessities for my shower Ojiro shuffled into the room with things. He had snacks, more pillows, and drinks. I smiled. "I'll be as fast as possible." I assured him. He laughed and nodded. I quickly went into our bathroom and started the shower. I walked out in one of his shirts and some shorts. My hair was down and I was ready to cuddle. I plopped down onto the covers and Ojiro pulled me into his embrace. I snuggled into his side and he pressed play. I grabbed a couple snacks and a drink and started eating my stress away. "I love you, Y/n." I smiled. My cheeks flushed even though we've been together for so long. "I love you too, Ojiro." I responded. A perfect night for a stressful day. And it's always with my love.
-
392 words. I wish I could write more for him but I didn't know what to put😭