Dabi x Reader(season 6 spoilers)

The hate Y/n held for Endeavor was definitely bias. They knew Dabi's side of the story. They never bothered to find out from Shoto or Endeavor himself if Dabi was lying or not. Though he definitely did change a lot of the story, they later found out.

He told them tons of lies. He had said that endeavor killed one of his kids because the kid was quirkless. They believed him at first. Until they had a personal fight with Endeavor.

They thought they could strike a nerve so they brought it up. "What about that kid you killed Endeavor? Your kid you killed?" Dabi's eyes widened. He never would have thought you'd bring it up. He had already exposed his identity to Endeavor so he couldn't gaslight him into thinking they were talking about him.

"I never killed any of my kids!" Endeavor growled. Y/n turned to Dabi then back to Endeavor. "You're lying. Dabi wouldn't lie to me about your cruel punishments and your abuse." They spat. They wouldn't believe that Dabi lied to them. "If Touya lied to you then that's on you to believe but the only kid I had who was ever pronounced dead was Touya himself." Endeavor stared down the villain.

Why would Touya lie? It conflicted them both. Y/n turned to Touya. "Tell me he's lying. Don't lie. You know I can tell when you lie." They demanded. Dabi was stuck. He couldn't get out of this. What they said was true. They always knew when he was lying. "He's lying. Why would I lie to you, Doll?" He tried. It didn't hurt to try.

They saw the guilt in his eyes. The way his lip only slightly quivered. He was scared. He didn't want them to find out and it was obvious to them. They laughed in disbelief.

"You're no better than him..." They murmured before running away from the fight. Of course there were multiple points where heroes tried to stop them but they easily got away. They didn't want to side with a liar. He was no better than his dad if he was lying to the public to stir up trouble. He was no better than his dad if he lied to his significant other solely to get them to hate his father.

They wanted nothing more than someone to hug them and console them but there was no one left. Twice was killed. Dabi was a liar. They were just conflicted. On their way out of the area they were stopped. Deku. The green haired boy stopped them in their tracks. "Don't leave..." He muttered. "See how it turns out..." They didn't want to but they trusted that he had a reason to hold them back. They knew they should've kept running but something in them compelled them from being rational. Should they just run for it? They aren't gonna be there to support Dabi anymore.

The only reason they were a villain in the first place was to set things right. Things like quirk use being illegal. It's something you're born with. It's a human right to use it and that's what they fought for. People didn't deserve the restrictions. The more they thought about it though, the more they couldn't bring themself to want to fight for humanity any more. Were they even doing good? Or was it just bad disguised as good. Either way they didn't want to be involved anymore. They could probably just give heroes any information they want then run off to hide in a cave for the rest of their sad, lonely life.

The more they thought the more hurt they became. How could he betray them like that? He lied about such a sad thing. What if someone knew what they said and truly believed it because of Dabi's sob story broadcasting at that moment? His mom was probably seeing it to.

His mom... Y/n always felt empathy for the man's mother. She was traumatized but according to some things they had heard pretty much the entire family was ready to move on. They knew Touya would never get over the trauma though. He would make everyone else suffer with him if he didn't get his way. Because that was just who Touya Todoroki was. They couldn't change that. Nor could they change their feelings for him but that didn't stop them from decided to cut him from their life and start a new one.

Yea that's what they would do. If they could ever get out of their past actions...

-
765 words. I did not know where to continue with that so there's that much😭