Bakugo x Reader (a pretty sunset..sad ending)

(This isn't going to be accurate for everybody so I'm sorry. TW!! Mentions of suicidal thoughts last part of this is inspired by something someone else wrote btw)

Y/n had been dealing with family issues since she was born. Her family was very dysfunctional and her parents fought all the time. During her first year of UA her parents divorced.

She had three little siblings. She was 15 years old. The second oldest was 13. The second youngest was 10. The youngest of them all was 6. Y/n had to make a point to be there for all of her siblings.

Of course, with all of the bullying, family drama, and school stuff she had a terrible mental health. She made sure to try and push through everything happening.

During her first year at UA her and Bakugo Katsuki started dating. They had known each other since middle school.

—-Present Time—-

"Katsu?" Y/n called. He hummed in response. It was currently midnight and he just wanted to sleep. "Wouldn't I be a pretty sunset?" She told him, not knowing he understood what that meant.

He sat up and stared at her, she was already sitting up just waiting to be tired. "You will be a pretty sunset but you'll be one with me when we die from old age after beating a bunch of villains asses." He said sternly. She smiled.

Suddenly her smile dropped and tears poured from her eyes. Katsuki's eyes widened in shock and he hugged her. "I don't want to do this anymore kat..." she mumbled.

He rubbed her back. "I know... once we graduate we can get married and start our family. And we can become the best heroes in the world." He tried motivating her to stay with him.

"I want to. I really do but I can't do this. My moms blaming me for everything, and all three of my siblings aren't getting taken care of as they should be because our mom doesn't care." She started crying harder.

Katsuki sat there and listened to her vent. Eventually she fell asleep in his arms and he laid down, positioning himself and her.

——At 2:00AM——

Y/n woke up, remembering what had happened a few hours ago. "I'm sorry kat.." she carefully got up, making sure not to wake him up. She kissed his forehead and sat at his desk. She took one of his pieces of paper and a pen. She wrote a note for her entire class. She added an extra note on the back for Katsuki.

Y/n then grabbed another piece of paper and wrote a note to her siblings. She put the pen back and stood up. She quietly made her way to the rooftop.

Y/n slipped off her shoes and put them on the ground be the ledge. She stood on the ledge and breathed the fresh air for a bit. After about 30 minutes she let herself fall.

She felt tears streaming down her face. "I love you Katsuki.." Those were her last words before she hit the ground and bled out.

——The next morning——

Katsuki had woken up, immediately noticing Y/n wasn't there. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at his desk noticing two pieces of paper.

He stood up and walked over to his desk, plopping down in the chair and sighing. He picked up one of the notes and immediately stood back up.

He ran out of his room, the notes in his hand. Some of his classmates who were already awake tried saying hi to him but he ran past them. Iida tried telling him to slow down but Katsuki was about to break right there so he sped up.