Sero x Reader(angst lmao)

"Alright I got the movies!" I said as I walked into Sero's dorm. He smiled. "Should we invite the others?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I can text the bakusquad and ask." I offered. He nodded his head. I pulled out my phone and texted the gc.

Y/n♥️: hey guys! Wanna come watch a movie with me and Sero in his dorm?

Mina💗: Yea sure!

Kiri❤️: Yea!

Kami💛: For sure

Bakugo🧡: ig...

anyone else in the squad✌️: yea!

I put my phone back into my pocket and turned to Sero. "They're on their way." I smiled. He set the movie up while I set the snacks up. Once everyone got there we played the first movie, 'Scream', much to my dismay. I really wasn't in the mood for a horror movie right before I went to sleep. I wouldn't scream while watching the movie but any time I got scared I clung to Sero for dear life.

I fell asleep halfway through the last movie cuddled up to Sero. Everyone ended up leaving and I woke up at around 2am. I looked at Sero and smiled. I shifted to my other side. I grabbed my water bottle, taking a sip before putting it back. I turned around and noticed Sero was awake now. "Hey..." I whispered. "Hey." He mumbled tiredly. "Did I wake you?" I asked. He shook his head. I cuddled up to him and we went back to sleep.

- Next day.

Ochaco walked up to me at lunch. "Hey Y/n! Where we're you last night? I went to give you your blouse back but you weren't there." She asked. I smiled. "I was with Sero. We had a movie night. I'll get it later." I smiled. She smirked. "You spent the night?" She asked. I nodded my head and laughed lightly at her face. "Oh stop. Go obsess over Midoriya." I laughed while her face became super red. She walked back to her table and I walked back to mine.

- A few weeks later.

Mina ran up to me looking very stressed. "Y/n!" She called. I looked up at her worried. "Hey! What's wrong?" I asked. She frowned and showed me her phone. It was a picture of Sero and some random girl. They were kissing and seemed pretty into it. I laughed lowly. "I didn't take him for a cheater." I smiled at Mina. "You're okay?" She asked worriedly. "No but I'll be ok. This is a highschool relationship, it's not normally supposed to last." I mumbled the last part and headed off to my room.

I heard someone knock on my door. "I'm fine! Go hangout with the squad." I yelled, assuming it was Mina. "No! I'd rather hang out with you." I heard Sero say. When I heard his voice my heart ached. I sighed. "Come in." I mumbled. He walked in with a box of chocolates. "I stopped by the store and assumed you'd want some chocolate." He laughed. I smiled. I hated how I still loved him. Something in me should've hated him the second I saw the picture but I just couldn't. I definitely didn't want to break up with him so I didn't.

- A week later.

"Y/n!" Mina called out. "He's cheated multiple times this week! Just dump him already." She whined. I laughed. "It's fine." I smiled and walked to Sero's room. I knocked on the door and a very disheveled Sero opened it. His hair was messy, he was fixing his pants, his shirt wasn't even right. The light in my eyes left when I realized what that meant. I pushed past him despite his protests. I saw his closet slightly opened. I walked over and opened it to a girl who looked just as messy as he did. I laughed in disbelief.

I turned and walked out of his room. "Y/n! Wait!" He called out. I turned to him. "No! I should've broken up with you the first time I found out you cheated!" I yelled. Bakugo walked out of his room to yell at us but when he saw the situation he just watched from the side. "The first time?" Sero asked, not noticing Katsuki. "How long have you known, Y/n?" He asked. I smiled. "Two weeks. Two whole weeks of defending you for nothing." A tear rolled down my cheek. "God, you're such an asshole." I breathed out. Sero didn't know what to say. He stayed quiet for a moment. "So this is it..?" He questioned. I laughed. "So this is it." I confirmed and turned around.

I began to walk away when I heard Bakugo call for me. I stumbled towards him, slowly losing my composure. I walked into his room and he closed the door. I noticed Kirishima in the room as well. He gave me a sympathetic look while I hugged Bakugo, crying into his chest. "Why'd you stay with him for two weeks after finding out?" He asked, irritated. "Because all I saw were pictures and I didn't want to believe it." I sobbed. He rubbed my back. "He doesn't deserve you. You're too loyal Y/n." He scolded. "Hey, it comes in handy when you aren't with a cheater!" I laughed. I felt Kiri's hand brush against my back. "Do you want me to call Mina or someone?" Kiri asked. "Can you call Jiro? Mina will probably just talk about how she told me to break up with him weeks ago." I muttered. He nodded and made the phone call. Not long after Jiro barged into Bakugo's room.

"Y/n?" She called. I looked up at her with puffy eyes. "Oh Y/n..." She sighed. She walked up to me and cradled me. "I wasted an entire year Jiro.." I cried. "They weren't even just kissing like in the pictures either.." I sobbed and felt her rub my back. Bakugo was about to walk out of the room when I called for him. He turned to me. "Please don't say anything to him. I'm so serious I don't want any drama between y'all." I pleaded. He rolled his eye and reluctantly went back to his bed. He sat next to me. "You'll find someone worth it eventually Y/n.." he grumbled.
-
1048 words.