Bakugo x Fem!Reader

You're taking what you want right from me
Wrapped up in so much life
It's just the way you hold me
You're picking miscellaneously
Wrapped up in all the choices you're not giving to me

Bakugo was known as an asshole to everyone. It was shocking to everyone when he finally got a girlfriend let alone the most powerful person in the school. They looked like a happy couple. He'd actually show PDA with her and everyone genuinely believed he liked her. But if they were dumb enough to fall for it then they were just idiots. It was a fake relationship. Y/n was only in the relationship so her friends would stop pestering her about getting a significant other and so that people would stop asking her out. Bakugo on the other hand was only in the relationship for training and the ability to get stronger than the declared most powerful person in the school.

I'm laying on the floor
We're drinking 'cause we're bored

Y/n giggled. She was definitely drunk. She had stolen some of her parents alcohol and asked if Bakugo wanted to hang out. When he got there he was surprised to see the alcohol and opted out of drinking any. She crawled over to him and sat on his lap, straddling him. "We should get together for real." She laughed and put her head on his shoulder. His hands rested on her hips and he grumbled something inaudible.

Oh, I'm looking for affection in all the wrong places
And we'll keep falling on each other to fill the empty spaces
Oh, I'm looking for affection in all the wrong places
And we'll keep falling on each other to fill the empty spaces

The lack of affection he had been giving her the next week was confusing to say the least. She seemed his attention anyway she could have. She brought him lunch, sat with him, talked with him. She tried everything. He was just suddenly uninterested. She couldn't remember anything from that night after she became drunk. She knew she drank and invited Bakugo over but nothing else. What had she said?

The next week she had done the same thing to him. She distanced herself because she felt herself getting too attached. She knew she actually likes him and the more he sought out her attention the harder she fell.

You're saying what you want right to me
No filter on your mouth
We know you talk in your sleep
Remembering the times, they won't remember me
Our nights melt into sequels, you sink into me

She would say anything she wanted to. It didn't matter to her what he thought. She knew as well as he did that she talked in her sleep. When she was dreaming things of them she'd be scared the next morning but he would never say anything if he did hear something.

She'd sink perfectly into his hands in the nights that they chose to stay up late to do whatever they wanted to. Whether it was to cuddle or anything else including physical contact she was perfect in his hands.

But what did it matter if it wasn't real?

-
537 words. You're welcome for my lack of a good ending outcome.

Song: Affection by BETWEEN FRIENDS