Katsuki Bakugo x Reader

"Tell me every horrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway." —Edgar Allan Poe

Katsuki never gave me a chance to learn about his past. We were on a level of closeness that I could use his first name, yet I didn't feel like we were close enough. I wanted to know him. I wanted to feel like we were apart of each other. I wanted to feel like our souls were interlinked or intertwined.

I had told Katsuki about the things that I had done. The things that I had said. I was initiating the idea because I wanted to make him feel comfortable about doing it. I didn't have a clean past. I wasn't a good person every moment of my life. Though this didn't help me at all. He still didn't care.

"Katsuki," I paused, gaining his attention. We were sitting in his dorm watching a show. "Tell me every bad thing you have ever done... and let me love you anyway." He was quiet for a moment before looking me in the eyes. "You won't look at me the same." He said. "Did you look at me the same after what I told you?" I questioned. He nodded. "Then why wouldn't I love you the same?" I questioned him again. He stayed silent before nodding.

I couldn't help the worry immediately flooding my brain when he was done. He said how he felt guilty constantly for some of the things he had done and I knew how that felt. I hugged him and before he could even think to protest i pushed his head into my chest. "You might think that you're hated for what you've done but you're not. And even if you were hated by every single person on this planet I'd still love you." He looked at me with one of his very rare smiles and he kissed me.

I laid down with him. The closeness I had longed for had been filled. I felt complete knowing that we were closer than ever.

344 words. It's short but it's another oneshot tonight since the first thing I uploaded in 8 months was an enji oneshot😭