Mina Ashido x Male!Reader

I may or may not suck at writing a male Y/n... Sorry if I disappoint but I hope you enjoy this!
Quirk is ESPer which basically means extrasensory perception. I had to look it up and it said it's kinda like a sixth sense and/or telepathy so I'm going off of that.

Today was when Y/n was going to introduce Mina to his family. It had been a couple of months since they started dating and she had asked multiple times to meat Y/n's parents. They were both relatively famous heroes.

Y/n's hands were clammy. He was scared for her to meet them. His mom was always sensitive to the slightest comments and Mina tended to be blunt. His mom also tended to be a bit mean though she always had a soft spot for his father and him.

He stepped inside carefully with Mina following close behind. She giggled at his uncomfortable demeanor. "Relax, Y/n. I'm sure everything will play out fine tonight," She kissed his cheek and he flushed red. "Mom, we're here!" He called. She walked over to the pair and smiled. "Welcome! It's nice to finally meet you Mina," She greeted while hugging Y/n.

When she pulled away and retreated back to the kitchen Y/n's father made his way down stairs. "Oh you must be Mina. It's amazing to finally meet you," His father offered a smile and patted his son on the back. When he left to find Y/n's mother Mina lost her mind. "You didn't tell me your parents were famous heroes!" She whisper-yelled. He sweat dropped. "I... forgot..." He muttered. She stared at him with a glare. "You... Forgot!?" She yelled. He stared guiltily. "Baby..." He whined. "I'm sorry," She giggled, obviously over the topic already.

She held his hand and walked into the living room. The news was playing an interview recorded a few days ago of his mother. Her demeanor was the opposite of how she was at home. She was more blunt and crude. Mina took notice of the change in attitude of his mother. "She's so much tougher on television," Mina stated. Y/n nodded. "She prefers to seem rude on t.v. so people don't underestimate her," He explained. Mina hummed. "Dinner's ready!" His mom called.

They made their way to the dining room and sat down. It was awkwardly silent. Mina poked at her food. "Is it good?" M/n asked. Mina nodded and smiled. It was evident that she was anxious. "Yes! Thank you for the food," M/n smiled. "It's no problem. You're always welcome to come over for dinner," She offered. Y/n's eyes widened. His mom never offered anyone to come back over.

He smiled softly at Mina. everything felt surreal to him. His parents really liked her. He couldn't ask for anything better.

-
480 words. firstly, thank you so much for requesting! Secondly I'm sorry it wasn't as long as you might have hoped. I had been trying to write this for like a week but I couldn't find the right words.