Endeavor (sibling AU)(she/her)

I'm gonna start this off with if you don't like Endeavor then PLEASE ignore this chapter. This is a sibling AU and the idea is that you're close and get onto him when he's an ass to his kids and you're there. You also get onto the kids asses when they're rude to him. You know the full story and what he did but family is family so that's the vibe for this😭. Also you're a famous hero from a different place. I am gonna say number 1 hero of the U.S. but you can change it if you'd like.

After visiting Rei in the hospital I went to Enji's house. He said he'd be home today along with the kids. I watched Natsuo walk out of the house with his headphones in. "Natsu!" I called. He looked up and smiled at me. "Y/n! How long have you been in town?" He questioned. "I just got here a couple hours ago. I went to speak with your mother. She's getting a lot better!" I answered. "Come back inside with me. I know why you're leaving but please." I said. He sighed and nodded. "Yea... Okay."

We walked inside and it seemed like everyone was off somewhere. "Where is everyone going? I just got here. I know I didn't piss you off that fast." I joked. Enji shook his head and I went over to hug him. "Hey Enji." I sighed. He hugged me back. "Did you visit Rei?" He asked. I nodded. "She's doing well. I'm happy for her." I pulled away. "I heard a certain someone started visiting her." I smiled at Shoto. He stood awkwardly. "I was going to go out..." He muttered. I stared at him blankly. "With who..?" I asked. "My friends."

"..."

"..."

"You have friends? You have to let me meet them!" I exclaimed. He looked away. "One of them is a major fanboy... I'm sure he'll know you and creep you out..." He muttered. "As long as he's not perverted I really don't care." I deadpanned. He sighed. "Okay..."

-

Shoto walked over to two groups of people. I recognized most of them from the sports festival. The green haired boy looked excited when he saw me. "H/n!? Why are you in Japan!?" He questioned. I smiled. "You're the fanboy huh?" I laughed. His face turned red and he looked away. "You all are Shoto's friends?" I asked. Most of them nodded. "I'm his aunt. It's nice to meet you all." I smiled. A boy with blue hair was in front of me with his hand out to grab. I hesitantly grabbed his hand and shook it. He had a firm handshake. "I'm Tenya Iida! I'm pleased to meet someone of Todoroki's family." He was very formal. "It's a pleasure to meet you Iida."

The green haired boy looked like he had a revelation. "Oh right! I'm Izuku Midoriya." He smiled. He was adorable. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka." A brunette girl smiled. "So why is there like two different groups?" I asked. A pink girl came closer to me. "Wellll my group is the 'Bakusquad' and the other group is the 'Dekusquad.' " She explained. I nodded. "I'm Mina Ashido by the way." She was really pretty. "I'm Momo yoayorozu." A girl with black hair introduced herself. "Well I'm Y/n Todoroki. It's really nice to meet you all. I should be going though. Me and Endeavor are going to go to your school so I can see some old friends."

I left the mall and went to the car. "Natsuo where were you off to when I got to the house? We can drop you off." I offered. He shook his head. "I think I'll just walk." I frowned. "Okay... Message me if you need anything, okay? I mean it." He nodded before getting out of the car and walking away.

"You have got to mend your relationship with him- and before you start yes I know he doesn't want to." Enji ignored me and started driving to UA.

-

"Y/N!" Midnight's yell was definitely heard by the other teachers when she saw me. I smiled. "Nemuri!" She hugged me tightly and I noticed Shota peak out of his classroom. "Shota." I smiled. "Y/n. How is the U.S?" He asked. "It's pretty nice honestly." He nodded. "I assume you're here for the meeting. Nezu said we'd have to bring in so reinforcements for whatever is about to go down." I grimaced. "Yea... I just told the kids I was visiting you guys. You don't think the students will have to get involved do you..?" I asked wearily. He shook his head. "Nezu wouldn't allow it..." It sounded like that was what he was telling himself.