Hawks x Reader(SEASON SIX SPOILERS??)

I'm going to pick your quirk and hero name for this because there is going to be actual combat with the quirk and I think that'll be easier for my writing and for my indecisive readers😭💔

Quirk: basically everything the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland can do. The quirk is slightly different and is still a work in progress.

Hero name: Cheshire (If you look up what Cheshire Cat means the dictionary says "a cat depicted with a broad fixed grin." Anyways I hope you enjoy.

-

I ran with FatGum and Tokoyami. "Where's Hawks?" I asked, panting slightly. "We don't have much Intel but from what I've heard with the villain Twice." FatGum explained. My heart broke at his name. Twice was a sad villain. He was broken and wounded. He deserved better than the life he was presented with. What he chose to make of it though is a different story. "I hope Hawks is okay." I said worriedly. "Agreed." Tokoyami said. "Maybe I should go find him." I suggested. FatGum nodded. "If you think it's important enough." He replied. I sighed. "I think I should." I answered. "Please make sure he's alright Cheshire..." Tokoyami pleaded. I nodded before disappearing.

When I got to the scene Dabi was flashing his flames at Keigo. I stayed quiet. I knew what he'd do. I made myself invisible the last thing to disappear being my eyes and my mouth. I snuck up to Dabi who seemed to know I was there but couldn't figure out where. He kept his focus on the fire and I tried hitting a pressure point. He dodged it while keeping the fire going. I smirked. He was gonna be hard to capture. I dropped to the ground and twisted myself, kicking his legs to make him fall. He slipped and gasped. "Y/n L/n." He smirked. How did he know my name? I refocused and stood up straddling him as tightly as I could to keep him down. Keigo appeared while watching the scene unfold. Twice reached for Keigo. He went into a speech while I watched their interactions. Keigo genuinely cared about Twice. He even called him by his first name. Keigo would talk about Twice all the time when I brought up the topic.

Without appearing again I threw punches at Dabi. I hit him as hard as I could as fast as I could. After my most harsh attacks he threw me off. I hit the wall and became visible again. "You've got strength." I stated, groaning slightly. "Not enough to take me out." I stood up and shook off whatever pain I felt. I wouldn't allow myself to feel it. This fight will end in our favor. Keigo shot his feather threw Twice. Twice stumbled out of the room. "He'll be dead soon..." Twice muttered. I looked at the slight pain in Dabi's eyes. "I think if Jin had never met you guys and had met the right people he could've been a good person. You further damaged him. It's like seeing your father damage you just made you want someone else to damage." I slightly smirked at the fact that I was pissing him off. "Touya Todoroki." His flames erupted. "Cheshire!" Keigo exclaimed. "He'll kill you watch what you assume." He yelled. I looked Dabi in the eyes. "Why would you permanently leave your siblings? And hurt Shoto every time you fought him? You don't want to meet your little brother that Enji never let you meet? He's all grown up now you know. They're all moving forward... without you. Yet Natsuo can't. He can't move forward. He is stuck on you. But you know what? If he knew what a disgusting thing you've become I don't think he would even see Enji as a monster anymore." He shot his flames at me.

I quickly dodged. "Aww... did I hit a spot?" I asked sarcastically. "You're the one hurting your family yet you still want to kill me for simply telling you?" I taunted. "Well if that's what you want. Kill me." He didn't hesitate to aim at me. Keigo used his feathers to push me out of the way. "You missed me Touya!" I yelled. Keigo gave me a look. Probably to say I was psychotic. I quickly teleported in Dabi's face. "Or are you a Nomu now? You don't look like it but hey you might think you are." I snickered. As he was about to shoot his flames at me I teleported somewhere else. I continued this process until he went for Keigo instead. I teleported to him and outside of the room. "Stay here." I demanded before teleporting back. "How do you know all of that?" Dabi asked me. "It's easy to put pieces together. It's like a puzzle. You use words and watch their reactions."

Keigo quickly came back, throwing me out of the room. I hit the ground roughly, coughing up blood. My quirk was worn out. I couldn't teleport much more but I could run. I laid for a minute. Tokoyami rushed by me. I knew something was wrong. I ran as fast as my bruised body could handle. Dabi shot his fire at Tokoyami who had Keigo in his arms. "I save power by making my last two shots weaker!" Dabi yelled. He shot the fire at them. He would hit them had Shoto not shot ice in his direction. I collapsed. "Tsukuyomi." I called weakly. Before Dark Shadow completely submerged he called my name. Tokoyami turned to me and rushed over with Keigo in his arms.

"Keigo.. are you alright?" I asked. He opened his eyes slightly and nodded with his famous smile. "Tsukuyomi.. you have to get him to a medic team or a hospital. You need to make sure he's ok." Tsukuyomi nodded and stood. "What about you?" He asked. "I'll be fine. I would teleport you but I can't right now. Now hurry!" I answered. He ran away as fast as he could and I relaxed. I laid on my back, as comfortable as I could be. I just needed to rest a bit before getting up. Like when you snooze your alarms. You just need a few more minutes to energize and you'll be fine. I slowly sat up and got all the way up, ignoring my aching migraine.

I walked as fast as I could, which was super slow as my injuries were all major and possibly fatal. FatGum noticed me. "Cheshire!" He yelled. He ran over and picked me up. He shoved me into his fat and began running to presumably a medic team. "I'm fine!" I said as loud as I could. "How's Hawks?" I questioned worriedly. "Don't worry about him. Tsukuyomi is taking care of him." FatGum explained. Hearing that I let my eyes close. He'll be okay. I sighed.

-

1148 words. Part two??