Dabi x Reader(panic attack)

(TW? Reader was abused in some way and now they flinch-)

I had knocked on the door to the LOV's secret base. I sighed waiting for someone to answer. Twice opened the door. "Come in! Stay out!" He said. I walked in when he moved out of the way.

I saw Dabi and immediately went to him. "Hey baby." I smiled. "Hey doll." He said. I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Toga came barreling out of her room with a knife in hand. I flinched when I thought she was going to hit me. "Huh-? What's wrong Y/n-Chan?" She asked me. "Nothing?" I said. She hummed in response.

I sighed and leaned further into Dabi's touch. "I missed you." I mumbled. He rubbed my back. "I missed you too doll."

I let go of him and sat down on a stool. There were a few more time where I thought someone was going to hit me and flinched.

"Y/n, what's going on? You keep flinching at everyone." Dabi asked me. I just nervously laughed. "I just have bad habits about flinching. It's nothing to worry about I don't actually think you're going to hit me."

"Are you sure?" Dabi asked. Before I could answer he raised his hand up like he was going to smack me and I curled into a ball onto the stool. "Wait! I'm sorry!"

Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't breathe properly. I was hyperventilating. Dabi walked up and hugged me. "Who did it?" He asked sternly. I couldn't speak. He picked me up and took me to his room.

I gripped onto his shirt tightly. He rubbed my back comfortingly. He went through different calming exercises with me and eventually I calmed down. "So? Who did it?" He asked me again.

I chuckled. "I'm not telling you." I poked his nose and laid back. I heard him chuckle and he laid next to me. "I love you so damn much doll, y'know that?" He asked.

I sighed contently. "I know. I love you too." I turned my back to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He cuddled up to me and I relaxed in his arms.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." I laughed. "Me neither." He chuckled. I rubbed circles on his hand as I fell asleep with him.
————————————————————————
404 words.