Deku x Reader

Deku's POV!
-
Pour my drink and take my phone away, hey, yeah
I don't wanna hear that you messed up and called him up again, hey yea. when you gonna see that

I watched as Y/n poured our drinks and sat down next to me. Her face was red along with her eyes. She had called me crying on the phone that she called Kacchan. I comforted her again. He was always hurting her.

So, you got a couple bad friends only looking out for the drink in their hands, yea
Whoa, it went right over my head maybe you should know I'm tired of playing

Mina cheered Y/n on to go get Kacchan. He was apparently wrapped around her finger as he danced with other people. I should just leave I don't want to play this game anymore.

Mr. Nice Guy catching your tears when you cry
Why do I try? I know it won't be the last time
You don't realize he only wants you at midnight
Can't say goodbye so I'll just listen up one more time.

I comforted my friend who was yet again heart broken by Katsuki Bakugo. He only every calls her late at night for her body. I don't know how she doesn't notice it. I'll just let her confide in me.

Pour my drink and take my phone away, aye, yeah I don't wanna hear that you messed up and called him up again, aye, yeah when you gonna see that?

As the same situation presented itself in front of me I held my h/c haired friend. She just didn't get the hint.

He won't ever love you like you want him to, yeah
Why you wanna be somebody's number two? Yeah
Lovin' him don't mean that he in love with you, yeah
Really I got bigger better things to do, yeah

I muttered something under my breath. Y/n perked her head up. "What?" She sniffled. I sighed. "He won't ever love you like you want him to, N/n." I started. "Just because you love him doesn't mean that he's in love with you. Don't you realize this has happened three times this week?" I asked, slightly frustrated. She just laid her head back on my chest and kept sniffling.

I could never stop you anyways
He's your weakness, I'm your saving grace

She obviously ignored my statement and went back to him. It's like she's addicted. No one can pull her away. I'll keep trying. She deserves better than daily break ups.

So, you got another good plan
Do your makeup, dress up, and go at it again, yeah
Whoa it went right over my head
Baby, you should know I'm tired of playing

Y/n stood in front of me in a skintight dress. She had makeup on and was all done up for him. She was building up the courage to head over to him. Eventually she decided to and Ochaco stared sadly. "Poor Y/n." She stated. I scoffed on accident. "Sorry..." I mumbled. "What are you scoffing at?" She asked. "Just that you guys are always cheering it on but you know how it'll end." I explained. Mina rolled her eyes. "What're we gonna do? Tell her not to?" She asked sarcastically. "Yes! She doesn't understand that it happens every time. He's like a drug to her. She needs help pulling away." I explained. "I'll see you guys later. Get her home safely for me." I told them before leaving.

Mr. Nice guy
Catching your tears when you cry
Why do I try?
I know it won't be the last time
You don't realize he only wants you at midnight can't say goodbye so I'll just listen one more time.

I stared at Y/n with a knowing look as she entered my place crying. I sat down and hugged her, listening to whatever happened this time. I gave her my normal opinion and gave her water.

Mr. Nice Guy
Calling my phone when you cry
It's the last time so I'll just listen up one more time.

Y/n sat on my couch while I pondered my next sentence. "Y/n," I started. She looked at me. "I love you. As more than a best friend way, you know that. So I'm not going to watch you hurt yourself anymore. Lose him or lose me. It's one or the other. This is the 5th time this week. You don't deserve that. Just get him out of your life and enjoy yourself for once. He doesn't care about you he wants your body." I explained, sadly. She nodded her head slowly. She walked to the door. "I think..." she started. "I think this is me choosing." She elaborated. I sighed. "Bye, Y/n." I waved. She nodded and closed the door. I sat on my couch with my head in my hands.

-

mr. nice guy - KAYDEN