Chapter 25 - Class in Session

It's been a few weeks and Harry and Y/N have really taken control of the DA meetings. Harry seems to have a smile on his face more often as he discusses with Y/N what to teach the class and how the lessons should be structured.

Y/N is also really enjoying teaching, mostly because she can see that her hard work is playing off. The students seem to really be enjoying the lessons and are actually learning something compared to Umbridge's class.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal," Y/N says and Harry smirks

"It's a wizard's bread and butter, really" he adds and the class laugh

"So come on then, Rue. Give it your best shot." Y/N says standing at the opposite end of the room

"Go easy on her sis," Jorden says and Rue giggles.

The students all look on as they wait for the young Ravenclaw to cast the spell. She smirks confidently at Y/N.

"Stupefy!" Rue says and the spell flies from her wand straight at Y/N. The older Ravenclaw was shot up into the air and pushed back to the wall with a loud thud.

Y/N shakily stood up to collect herself "Good. Not bad at all, Rue. Well done."

The DA members applaud Rue who grins at the praise. Jorden hugs his sister tightly with a proud expression on his face.

"Alright everyone partner up," Harry says "Ron and Flo your up first"

Ron shrugs at Flo "Don't worry. I'll go easy on you" he says and Y/N can't help but snicker. She knows all too well that Flo will beat his ass.

"Thanks, Ronald" Flo says sarcastically and the two go to opposite ends of the room and face each other.

"Come on, Ron" Fred cheers and some of the others join

"You can do it," Harry says quietly to Ron and he nods but looks slightly terrier as he looks at Flo who has a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Come on, Ron" Y/N says encouragingly and Hermione stands next to her

"You really think Ron has a chance" Hermione whispers and Y/N laughs

"Godric's no" Y/N says and Hermione giggles "I'm supposed to be encouraging to all"

"One Sickle" Fred says to George

"You're on" George replies

Ron and Flo have their wands out ready and before Ron had time to say the spell Flo quickly casts.

"Stupefy," she says and Ron flies across the room similar to Y/N except his expression was more petrified than anything.

"Nice one Flo" Y/N praises and Flo grins and bows

"Thank you," Flo says and all the girls surround Flo telling her how good she did. Flo looks at Ron with a grin and Ron smiles at her slightly dazed.

Behind Y/N, Fred hands George the sickle "Shut up" Fred says and George smirks. Ron makes her way over to the twins with an embarrassed expression.

"I let her do that. It's good manners, isn't it?" Ron says "It was completely intentional"

"Whatever makes you sleep at night mate," Callan says and Y/N grins

—————————————————————————

"Hey Y/N could you show us some of your skills," Aston says and Y/N looks at the Hufflepuff boy confused

"What do you mean I have been for the past two weeks," Y/N says

"Rue told me you could do combo spells I want to learn how to do that too" Aston replies and Y/N rolls her eyes and glares at Rue.

"Rue you promised me you would keep that to yourself," Y/N says and her friends laugh and the little Ravenclaw shrugs.

"No I didn't," Rue says with a mischievous grin and Y/N rolls her eyes

"Bloody hell Y/N now I'm interested," Dean says and Luna and Cho look interested too.

Y/N sighs "alright I'll show you all but I don't want you guys practising these spells outside of the class. I will need a volunteer"

Jorden pushes Cal forward and he glares at the Hufflepuff "Jorden" the Slytherin whines

"What it'll be fun Cal," Jorden says and Callan huffs

"Yeah for you not for me," the Slytherin boy says and the group laugh

Y/N takes off her robe and rolls up the sleeves of her white shirt. Y/N winks at Hermione knowing that her arms are a turn on for the Gryffindor girl and she blushes but rolls her eyes acting like she isn't interested.

"Alright Callan I want you to run at me and cast a spell," Y/N says

"Any spell" Cal smirks

"Any spell within reason" Y/N confirms and Cal nods

"Right so this is more of a counterattack move alright so watch closely," Y/N says and nods at Cal to start

The Slytherin boy charges and holds out his wand "petrificus totalus"

Y/N blocks and spins "emobulus" and Cal stops in his tracks and floats to the air "Accio" Cal launches forward towards Y/N and with one final flourish, she delivers the final blow "stupefy"

Cal then surges back towards he came from and falls to the ground and groans. The Ravenclaw looks at the rest of the DA are speechless.

"Bloody hell Y/N that was amazing," Ron says

"Not just amazing, incredible," Aston says and Y/N laughs

"Thanks, Aston" Y/N says then Callan groans

"Yeah it was great and all but please help me get up" Cal says and Y/N helps him up to his feet and he leans on the Ravenclaw girl for support.

"You did well Cal" Y/N says with a smirk and Cal groans

"This is the first and last time I am ever volunteering for anything like this again," Cal says "you got that Lionheart"

Y/N grins "Sure thing, Cal"

Cal laughs and Jorden comes over to support his weight and blushes as the Slytherin boy leans his head on the Hufflepuffs shoulder. Y/N smirks but doesn't say anything not wanting to embarrass her friends anymore.

"Alright everyone partner up," Y/N says "we are going to practise a defensive spell to block stupefy"

----------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the class went pretty well and Y/N and Harry all said goodbye to the rest of the DA members. The Ravenclaw was packing away her belongings when a pair of arms slide around her waist. Immediately she knows it's her girlfriend and leans into the touch.

"You did good today" Hermione whispers and kisses her cheek "watching you do those combo spells was so hot"

Y/N blushes and turns around so she is looking into Hermione's amber eyes "I'm glad you enjoyed the show" Y/N says joining their lips together in a passionate kiss. Hermione brushes her tongue against Y/N's and a moan escapes her mouth. The Gryffindor girl wraps her arms around Y/N's neck deepening the kiss and the Ravenclaw pulls her closer. "Are you free now" Y/N says between kisses but Hermione pulls away leaving Y/N looking like a blushing mess.

"I've got Prefect duties with Ron," Hermione says wickedly "I'll see you, tomorrow baby"

Y/N groans "Hermione that's not fair you can't leave me all turned on and not follow through. What am I supposed to do now"

Hermione giggles "I'm sure you'll figure something out in that beautiful mind of yours. Perhaps start on your astronomy paper"

Y/N frowns and watches Hermione leave, her eyes never leaving her body. Despite being left in such a state by her girlfriend, the Ravenclaw smiles and picks up her belongings and went to the library to work on her astronomy paper.