Chapter 30 - Touch Me

*Contains sexual content*

Y/N just stares up at her girlfriend adoringly. Her hands do not move from the bed and she sits a little stiffly. Hermione slowly inches her face closer to Y/N's who doesn't pull away. The Ravenclaw's eyes flick down to Hermione's soft lips and that's enough for the Gryffindor girl to connect their lips in a gentle kiss.

"I trust you Y/N," Hermione says between kisses "you won't hurt me. I love you,"

Y/N smiles and gently places a soft peck on her temple. "I love you too, 'mione."

Hermione grins and Y/N starts to get a little bolder with the Gryffindor's guidance. The Ravenclaw starts to pepper small kisses on the side of Hermione's neck and a giggle leaving her lips.

"That tickles." Hermione says and she can feel Y/N smile against her skin

"Is this okay" the Ravenclaw says hesitantly and Hermione gently lifts at/N's chin so their eyes meet

"You won't hurt me" Hermione repeats and the Ravenclaw stares up at her girlfriend adoringly

Y/N connects her lips back to the Gryffindor's kissing each other tenderly. Hermione kisses down Y/N's jaw landing on the soft skin of her neck. She kisses the skin of Y/N's neck harder and the Ravenclaw tilts her head to the side allowing her girlfriend more access.

A soft breathy moan left Y/N's lips as Hermione gently sucks at the skin. The Gryffindor moves her arms from the Ravenclaw's neck to her head. Hermione's fingers tangle in Y/N's damp hair as she holds it up to work at her neck.

Y/N's hands move to Hermione's hips squeezing gently to steady herself. The feeling of Hermione's lips on the sensitive skin made her grasp. Eventually, the Gryffindor disconnects her lips from her neck and admires her work with a cheeky grin. Small bruised hickeys line up and down Y/N's neck. Hermione's eyes look up to meet Y/N's, her heart fluttering at the sight.

Y/N's eyes were a darker shade than usual and her pupils dilated. The Ravenclaw's face was slightly flushed. A shiver ran through Hermione's body as their eyes peered into each other, Y/N's face inching closer to hers.

"You," Y/N says breathlessly "are an amazing woman,"

Hermione grins and her heart beats faster at her girlfriend's seductive comment. Before she can react, Y/N's lips are on Hermione's neck and the Gryffindor gasps in response. The Ravenclaw quickly made her way down to Hermione's pulse point and starts to gently suck at the skin.

Small moans left Hermione's lips which only encourages Y/N more as she sucks slightly harder, most likely leaving a hickey. Her tongue ran over the bruised skin to relieve the pleasurable pain. Hermione's honey-brown eyes were filled with lust, her pupils dilated. Suddenly Y/N stops her assault and gazes up into her girlfriend's eyes

"What is it you want me to do," the Ravenclaw asks.

Hermione grins and lowers her hands from Y/N's shoulders to on top of her girlfriend's hands where they rest on her hips. She kept her eyes connected to the Ravenclaw's as she gently grabs Y/N's hands and slips them under the Gryffindor's shirt, Y/N now feeling the smooth skin on her fingertips.

"Touch me," Hermione whispers, her hands dropping from Y/N's to rest back on her shoulders.

Y/N's fingers hesitantly dance along Hermione's body. She mentally notes every curve she felt, every indent and every small feeling she felt. The Ravenclaw continues to trail her hands higher, lightly grazing the undersides of her girlfriend's breasts. Slowly, she rose her hands to rest fully on top of Hermione's clothes breasts. The Gryffindor's breath hitches in response.