Chapter 32 - Happy Birthday

*Contains sexual content*

The day was January second, and the winter break was almost coming to an end. The group had a very low key New Years just deciding to watch a couple of movies together and eating a bunch of snacks they bought from Honeydukes as fruit pies from the  kitchen that Mrs Weasley made.

However, January second is a day that Y/N particularly doesn't like. Because today was her birthday. Practically no one knows when her birthday is only her dad, aunt Monica and unfortunately Callan, but the Slytherin boy promised not to tell anyone.

She rolls over in the bed to find the spot where her girlfriend usually is empty. The Ravenclaw sits up and rubs her eyes and takes a big stretch. She looks at the time and it reads 9:00 am, this has been the first time in a while that she has slept in.

She decides to get out of bed and heads downstairs where most likely the others are already up. Heading downstairs she is greeted by the girls Flo, Ginny and Hermione who are sitting on the living room talking.

"Hey" Hermione says getting up to greet her girlfriend with a light kiss to her lips. Y/N hums happily

"Hi, I missed you this morning" Y/N mumbles and Hermione smiles and tucks a lock of hair behind her girlfriends ear.

"I know but you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you" Hermione replies

Y/N grins and kisses the tip of Hermione's noise and their is a loud groan coming from behind them.

"We're still here you know" Ginny says and the couple chuckle

"Hi Ginny, hi Flo" the Ravenclaw responds

"Morning Y/N" Ginny says and the couple take a seat back down on the couch.

The boys then arrive, Harry sits between Flo and Ginny, Ron sits in the arm chair and Jorden and Callan sit on the floor.

"Morning everyone" Jorden says and everyone murmurs a response.

Callan looks at Y/N with a mischievous grin on his face. The Ravenclaw frowns at him hoping he'll get the message.

"So Y/N anything exciting happening today" Callan asks and Y/N keeps her composure

"Nothing more than usual" Y/N says and Callan grins

"Really, because I heard-"

"Callan" Y/N says sternly but the Slytherin boy pays no mind to her warning

"What, it's a special day for you-" Cal continues and Y/N's face is filled with dread

"Don't you dare" Y/N says and then suddenly Sirius comes in with a neatly wrapped gift in his hands. He smiles at Y/N and the Ravenclaw knows that it's too late.

"Happy Birthday Y/N!" Sirius says and the room goes silent everyone's face is in shock except for Cal's who still has his grin on his face.

"Oh- my- god" Flo says a smile forming on her lips and then suddenly all of her friends start to crowd around Y/N, congratulating her and hugging her tightly and the Ravenclaw feels very overwhelmed.

"Y/N I thought you were already 16"

"Happy birthday Y/N"

"It took us 6 years to know your birthday"

"Okay everyone back away give Y/N some space" Harry says and their friends do so.

Y/N sighs and has a weak smile on her face not particularly liking the attention.

Sirius looks very confused "what just happened"

"Y/N has never told anyone her birthday" Harry says and Sirius looks at Y/N surprised.