Sᵘᵐᵐᵃʳʸ

Three sister travel to Velaris at the threshold of the Hybern conflict. They are leaders of an elite group of fae from our modern world, The Druid.

The Cooper sisters are a force to be reckoned with. Equal parts savage, diplomatic, and calculated.

Nikola will have to rely on her sisters and her team as they navigate this world and the role she must play. Nikola is unknowingly a pawn in the game the Fate's have been playing since the dawn of time. Her life will be forfeit in order to stop the threat of Hybern.

Azriel spends most of his time attempting to keep his demons on a tight leash. He is surrounded by a found family who loves him, yet their love has never been able to free him from the self-loathing and rage  he carries within.

On the eve of war Azriel and his family encounter three sisters with the power to reshape worlds. One sister will change who he thinks himself to be.

Together the Cooper sisters and the Inner Circle will fight against the tyranny of Hybern and attempt to unravel the mystery the Fate's have woven into their destinies.

⥼☽✵☾⥽

Hi everyone!
Thank you so much for clicking on this story. It is my first FF and I am super nervous and very excited for all of you to read it. Just a few things before we get started.
First and foremost I don't own any of the characters and story as written by Sarah J Maas. I only own my characters and the added plots and dynamics.
Secondly, my story will start off towards the end of A Court of Mist and Fury. And will continue, hopefully, through A Court Of Silver Flames.
Thirdly, this story is rated M for Mature. There will be plenty or swearing, lots of violence, difficult subject matter, and of course sexual content. I will put CW/TW at the start of the appropriate chapters. There will also be a comprehensive list of them at the beginning of the book which is subject to change with editing.
Finally, I am a new writer and I always welcome constructive criticism and open dialogue about the topics mentioned. Just please know I am in fact a sensitive bean.
Thank you once again! And without further interruptions please enjoy Salvation and Ruination