Hᵒᵒᵏᵘᵖ'ˢ ᵃⁿᵈ Bᵒⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ

Guys, gals, and non-binary pals this is a long one so grab yourself a drink maybe a snack and settle in! Also this chapter has spice. Eeekkk it is happening. Now Azzy gives of strong Dom vibes and we will be getting a bit of that and begging.
Without further ado...

✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵

"We all want that person who makes us calm in the soul and crazy in the flesh"
-JM Storm

✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵

My legs are barely able to support me after a nice long shower

My legs are barely able to support me after a nice long shower. Azriel loves lunges and squats I have come to learn the hard way. I am fit, but working out with him for two hours? I think I had an out of body experience. I am trying to find the benefits to this but I'll have to get back to you on that.

Hobbling into the closet I threw on a pair of leggings, a soft tee shirt that was far too big, and white tennis shoes. The sweet burning sensation of fatigued muscles follows me as I make my way to the kitchen in the other wing of the house.

It is still early enough for coffee to be a necessity. The Inner Circle minus Amren all gathered around the breakfast nook. The banter flowed easily among the five of them. Their reporte was built over centuries through mutual respect and love.

"Nik, good morning" Mor greets me cheerfully. She is once again dressed in her signature crimson. Her hair glowing and her skin luminous. She might be the most stunning female I've ever laid eyes on

"Morning y'all" I greet back making my way over to them. Before I can pull out a chair Az grips my waist softly to pull me into his lap.

I roll my eyes skyward while pouring myself a massive cup of coffee. Feyre barely contained her laughter while Mor and Cassian snicker amongst themselves. I feel Az's chest rumble with soft laughter at his family's reactions. He places a soft kiss on my exposed shoulder, at the sensation of his nose brushing my neck I lean into him munching on some bacon he left on his plate.

"We will be going to Hybern tomorrow at nightfall" Rhys informs me

My heart skips a beat at the thought of them going into enemy territory with no back up. I close my eyes and take a calming breath in. The thought of them leaving and getting hurt without me being able to intervene has a cold lump settling into the pit of my stomach.

"Are you positive you want to keep us grounded? We can be of use" I almost sound like I am begging

"We appreciate the offer, but it is in everyone's best interest to keep you here in Velaris" Feyre reasoned with sympathetic eyes scanning my face