jᵘˢᵗ Tʷⁱⁿ Fⁱʳᵉ Sⁱᵍⁿˢ

"My existence is a scandal"
- Oscar Wilde

✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵

❗️Spice Inbound❗️

✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵☾⭒☽✵

I wake up to the sweetest feeling in the world, my mate tangled in the sheets of our bed, tucked snuggly into me

I wake up to the sweetest feeling in the world, my mate tangled in the sheets of our bed, tucked snuggly into me. Her soft curves are pliant under my hands. The ridges of my scarred skin roam over her perfect alabaster skin; it is almost shameful to put the monstrosities my half-brothers bestowed upon me on such beauty. But the Cauldron blessed us with each other; bumps, scars, cuts, and bruises the match. Last night was more perfect than I could have ever dreamed of.

I was slightly skeptical about the blood sharing, but it improved the whole experience. Her blood tasted smokey, floral, and sweet, the most tantalizing thing I have ever tasted. Well, the second most tantalizing thing I have ever tasted. Just thinking about it makes my cock twitch in excitement. Nikola hitches her leg higher up on my hip, causing my breath to catch in my throat. The whole night her head has been buried in the crook of my neck, her soft breath lulling me to sleep. But I must say it has been a lesson in self-control.

Having your beautiful mate dressed only in the moonlight is enough to turn any male into an animal, but me? The tether that is keeping my inner beast calm is frayed. Nik's warm, soft hand slides my chest to wrap in my hair, and the rope finally snaps. I explore every valley, slope, and curve of her beautiful body. I light knead her ass, causing her to lightly gasp in my sleep; my pinky finger slides between her ample cheeks pressing ever so lightly on her tight hole. A wonderfully deep moan escapes her as she grinds against me. Even her sleep-addled mind wouldn't deny her what we both truly wanted.

I lay slow kisses on her neck, nibbling and sucking on the spots I know drive her crazy. Her breathing picks up as I bite down lightly on her ear; I know she is finally awake enough for us to enjoy this.

"One day, Bunny," I say, prodding her back hole with a little more pressure, "I am going to take you here. And your screams of ecstasy will be the most beautiful sounds I will ever hear. But right now, I need to taste my mate."

She squeals as I swiftly lay her on her back, leaving a trail of kisses as I make my way to her cunt. I can already smell our arousal nearly overwhelming me. I throw her legs over my shoulders, kissing the stretch marks gracing her powerful thighs. I feel her lightly tangle her fingers in my hair, softly brushing it to one side. Her loving touch nearly knocks the breath from me. She is still soft, kind, and gentle at our basic instinct. The Mother sure has a sense of humor, mating her to a savage like me.