The end is a new dawn

From the point of view of Ayanokoji kiyotaka

From my bedroom window I looked out the weather was perfect, clear blue sky, birds were flying happily through the skies, flowers danced in the trees thanks to the soft summer breeze.

My phone that was in my pocket telling me that a message had arrived.

I took my phone and looked at the messages.

Messages

Ike- Let's go Ayanokoji!

Yamauchi- Just missing you!

I'm going down.

Ike- Kushida-chan is mine, so don't get in my way, Ayanokoji!

Yamauchi-No, no, Kushida-chan is my target, so you back off.

Ike-Haa? Are you saying you're also targeting her? Are you trying to fight me?

end of messages

I sighed as I watched Ike and Yamauchi argue, I thought it would be fun to hang out, but now it feels like a nuisance.

As today is a beautiful summer day we all go to the school swimming pool even Horikita who hates these idiots, I don't blame her so she decided to go too.

I put my phone back in my pocket before starting to walk towards the door, when I was half a step from the door my strength left my body and I fell to my knees on the floor.

'What's going on?' I thought

I noticed that my body was emitting a faint purple glow, I tried to get up, but I couldn't.

I suddenly felt someone trying to take my own soul out of my body and it made me feel excruciating pain it was like my exoskeleton was crawling out of my body.

That pain was the last sensation I felt before I lost consciousness.

Darkness, the most complete darkness.

That's all I saw when I regained consciousness I was in this sea of ​​darkness.

I was floating, hovering in stark black. Whether I was floating around or suspended in place, I couldn't tell.

All I knew was that there was no longer any sound, taste, smell, or touch in this sea of ​​perpetual darkness.

Time passed, but in a state of nothingness, it was hard to even guess if it was going fast or slow.

Suddenly I saw a white light, in a few moments the white light completely enveloped me.

Thanks to the sudden change in light, I closed my eyes.

The moment my eyes got used to the light, I found a white haired young woman staring at me.

A beautiful girl... No, a beautiful woman would be more suitable.

I can't help but notice her long eyelashes and pert nose that makes me want to just cling to her.

'Who is it?'

Beside her was a man with bright red brown hair, also young, giving me a silly smile.

The man had a very charismatic appearance, however, his eyes had a gentle quality, it was either the way his eyes drooped a little at the end or the deep blue, almost sapphire, color that his irises radiated.

I tried to sit down and ask them: Where is this place, and who are you?

"Oh, oh..."

But I couldn't tell if what came from my lips was a moan or just a heavy breath.

My body couldn't move.

I could feel my fingers and wrists, but I couldn't move my upper body.

The woman cracked a smile as she looked at me and said, "He's beautiful!"

Assessing my situation in a rational way, I realized, first of all, that wherever I am I can indent my language. That's always the good sign.

But that was to be expected after all thanks to my training in the white room I could speak 8 languages ​​fluently.

"He's going to be a great man." The man replied with a soft expression.

The man's speech made a flea appear behind my ear, I know I'm young but fifteen years already and enough to consider anyone a man.

I felt the woman's hands being gently placed on my ribs she applied some force to her hands and lifted me causing me to go into shock.

In the background in the peripheral mission I saw baby feet and hands I tried to move them, and it was without a doubt my own hand.

The answer I got after considering the situation was...

Reincarnation.

A situation that could only happen within a fantasy was quickly accepted by my mind.

'How did I Die?' I thought genuinely curious.

Anyway...it doesn't matter because it won't make any difference now, but I was sure my death and reincarnation had something to do with the mysterious purple light that enveloped my body moments before I lost consciousness.

At this moment, I had a flash of inspiration.

My old self could never achieve his desired freedom, he was always tied to chains he was a bird in a cage but that didn't apply to my new self, now I had a whole life ahead of me.

If I combine the knowledge of my previous life together with this new opportunity to live that I have gained for sure I will be able to live a good life!