CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

"Love will kill us all"

~ Jessica Shirvington

Jasmine

"Well the Court survived."

"Your lack of faith over my ruling hurts, J."

I give my sister a deadpan look.

"Okay, but I didn't destroy anything and even if I had, that would be beside the point because there is a chance we are all going to die anyway," we all look at her exasperated, even Eris who has been staying with her the past few days, "What? It's true! But again, besides the point, the real point that we are all gathered for is, you guys and your bond completion plus your visit to the humans."

"The visit to who now?" Lucien asks, looking between us, before realisation crossing his face looking at the two mates in front of him, "The bond, what now?!"

"You'll get your answers after you greet us appropriately."

Me and Bronwyn look at each other shock covering our features, how could we have forgotten, both of us turn back to the mates in front of us bowing saying, "Welcome back, my lord and lady."

"Lady what now?!" Lucien shouts, all of us looking at him like he is stupid.

"Explanation is coming my dear Lucien, patience you need." Bronwyn says, patting him on the back before following the High Lord and Lady to the sitting room.

"I'm sorry, are you Yoda now?" I shout after my sister.

"I am now."

"Who the fuck is Yoda?" The males behind me ask simultaneously.

"Our bestie from another universe." Bronwyn and I say back.

"Now that was some spoopy ass shit. You guys coming or you just gunna stand there looking stupid?" Bronwyn says, not even looking back at the people behind us.

Aurelia

"So, you gunna make us wait even longer or?" Instead of Jasmine hitting Bronwyn it was Eris, "Ow, what was that for?"

"Patience." He says smirking, causing her to stick out her tongue.

"I'll give you patience in a minute." She mumbles, crossing her arms, a pout coming on her face, "Oh mother, I've become Jasmine!"

"Rude."

"Before this breaks out into something more, how about we start our little tale." Helion stops the two sisters.

"Yes, please, I have many questions that I would very much so appreciate answers for." Lucien states, looking at me, hurt flashing his features. Guilt begins to overwhelm me, knowing that I've hurt my brother with these secrets.

"First, I would like to check that everything is okay between Eris and our father."

"I mean no, but has there ever been?" Eris asks, Bronwyn grabbing his hand, interlocking their fingers, in reassurance.

"Fair dos, now for a story."

"STORY TIME!"

I look at Helion, "She likes story time." He says watching as Bronwyn gets comfy, pulling my brother back and leaning into him. Jasmine, doing the same with Asher, both sisters looking at us expectantly.

"You may proceed."

"Thank you for your permission."

"Oh you're welcome."