Uncontainable

Jimmy stared back at Y/N in the dark. For once, he had no awkward, yet charming, smile dressing his face. Instead, it was a mixture of surprise and joy. Silent joy. The kind where you can see in just your eyes, not your mouth. The honest kind.

"I'm so glad I met you," Jimmy whispered. "Fate made me run late today." He glanced at his watch. "Well, yesterday."

"Why are you glad you met me?" Y/N was curious. She hadn't talked to him all that much.

"You're different," he said, reaching out to rest his hands against Y/N's neck in a gentle hold. "You intrigue me. You don't give much away, at all."

Y/N's heart felt full, and her legs like jelly. "I didn't thank you for the money you gave me in the shop."

Jimmy laughed in admiration, shook his head, and whispered fiercely. "You don't have to apologise!" His hands pulled her neck a few inches closer to him. "You deserve everything. You don't deserve to even have to work."

Guilt washed over Y/N. Jimmy thought her as such a sweet, innocent soul, but she'd done bad things in the past. "You don't know me," she whimpered. But then again, everyone else had done bad things, too. She reassured herself that her past mistakes didn't represent who she was as a person. She had lived one life, there were no practice runs. Mistakes were bound to happen, and it didn't make her any less worthy of Jimmy's love.

"But I want to," said Jimmy, and before Y/N had the chance to think it through, his lips locked with hers.

She stretched herself upwards, and Jimmy bowed his head so they were level. Her arms closed around his neck, and she pressed her body against his. Her chest, her waist, and her hips embraced the feeling of him, and Jimmy's hand on her back locked her in place. They inhaled brief breaths of each other's scents between passionate kisses. Coffee and Jäegermeister.

A sleepy grunt broke them out of their feelings.

Kay stumbled up, yawning and rubbing her eyes with the balls of her hands. When they returned to her sides and her field of vision cleared, the sight of Y/N and Jimmy standing under the light, millimetres from each other's faces, froze her in her tracks.

***

Question: How do you think Kay will react to Y/N and Jimmy's situation?

Please leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed this chapter! Everyone who takes the time to give my story a chance is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading!