Desire

The water still beat loudly against the shower floor.

Y/N's heart began to speed up. "What do you mean by already in here?"

"I was waiting in the bathroom to make sure you'd be okay," said Jimmy.

"What? Why?" asked Y/N, stunned and blinking away the water falling down her face.

"Okay...I was watching you," Jimmy admitted.

Y/N felt violated, but at the same time...turned on.

Jimmy was that attracted to her. He really wanted to see her naked. Well, he could've just asked!

But she still needed to hear it from his mouth. "Why were you watching me?"

"To see you." Jimmy reached for Y/N's elbows and held onto them. "All of you."

"Just to see me?" Y/N asked, sliding Jimmy's hands from her elbows, up her arms, to her collarbone. "Or to feel me, too?"

"To feel you, too," Jimmy whispered.

"I give you permission."

Jimmy's hands moved again, this time down to her chest, gently fondling her nipples. Y/N leaned her head back, looked up at the ceiling, and let out a soft moan.

What was she doing?

She couldn't let a man think he could have her that easily! She had to make his desire a little harder to achieve. After all, that's what she'd heard made men want it more.

Y/N stood up. "We should get ready," she breathed. "I thought you were going to the gym."

Jimmy, still knelt down, looked up at her. Between her legs, her breasts...then her face. "I know." He stood up. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Y/N gave a small, sad smile, pretending she regretted their sexual encounter.
But she was tingling all over.

Jimmy stepped out of the shower, facing away from Y/N. "I'll give you some space, like I said I would. I'll come and pick you up after the gym...that's if you still want me to."

"Yeah, that sounds good. I'll see you then."

Once Y/N heard the door close, she checked the bathroom just to be sure Jimmy wasn't lurking. Then, she stepped back into it, reached her hand down between her legs, and let her imagination do the rest.

*

When Y/N emerged from the bathroom in her silky dress, Kay was waiting for her on Jimmy's bed.

"I knew I had the vision," said Kay, smiling proudly at Y/N in the outfit she'd picked out.

"Thank you, Kay. It's beautiful, I can't believe I get to wear it."

"And you get to keep it, don't forget!"

Y/N squealed happily, but silence from Kay followed afterwards, and her demeanour suddenly changed.

"You okay?" Y/N asked, perching on the side of the bed beside Kay.

"What happened in there?" Kay whispered, starting straight ahead, her eyes unmoving.

"In where?" Y/N guessed where Kay meant, though, and her heart raced.

Kay's words quivered as she spoke them. "In the bathroom." She took a breath. "With Jimmy. I heard you."

***

Question: Were you shocked by Y/N and Jimmy's exchange?

Please leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed this chapter! Everyone who takes the time to give my story a chance is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading!