Nip Slip

"Come in," said Y/N.

"Hiya, Y/N!" said Kay, smiling warmly and dancing over to the bed.

Y/N smiled back. "Hi."

Kay placed a large paper shopping bag on the duvet and began to unpack what was inside. "So, I didn't know what your personal style was, so I decided to play it safe and get you this silk champagne slip-on dress and pearly heels to match."

Y/N stared.

"Okay, so maybe I didn't play it safe, necessarily, but I know what I'm doing, it'll be breathtaking. Trust me, Jimmy will look at you and see Marilyn Monroe reincarnated. Not that you're not your own person, of course, you're definitely one of a kind. And, anyway, I bet you have tons of boring old jeans and t-shirts at home, so I thought you'd want to use this opportunity of free shopping to your advantage and have something expensive and timeless that you'll be able to wear at any sophisticated event for the rest of your life."

"I love it," Y/N gushed, and she was telling the truth.

"I know it's a bit long," said Kay, "but that's the vibe I'm going for. Elegant. I got you these, as well, just in case, but I totally understand if you wanna pass on them, because I'll admit, they're a little bit dramatic. I just couldn't help myself, though, it all went together so well," she explained, pulling out a pair of silk gloves and a pearl necklace.

Y/N laughed, knowing the gloves and pearls were too much for her personally, but she grinned ecstatically and hugged Kay. It seemed Kay wasn't the jealous type, and she refrained from taking the results of her love life out on Y/N. In fact, she was helping Y/N impress the very man she wanted for herself. Y/N wondered briefly if there would be a catch, but she couldn't imagine it. Kay seemed so genuine, and she obviously cared about Jimmy, so she surely wouldn't do anything that could upset him.

"The shower's ready when you want it, Y/N!" called Jimmy.

Y/N and Kay exchanged an excited glance, and Y/N began to walk out of the room with the dress in her arms, but Kay stopped her. "Wait, I got you some underwear, too. And a toothbrush." She tossed them over to Y/N.

*

Y/N stripped and stepped inside the shower. The water was lukewarm, but increasing. She spied a set of shampoo and conditioner bottles and a bar of soap sat on a shelf on the side of the cubicle, and helped herself.

A minute or so in, the water became to hot to bear. With her eyes covered in suds, she couldn't make out the temperature dial, and yelped in pain, stepping quickly out of the aim of the water. She slipped, landing on her knees with a thud.

Within a second, Jimmy was at her side, kneeling down beside her, water soaking through his clothes.

"I'm fine," said Y/N, shielding herself. She was partially embarrassed for falling, and the other part for being knelt down butt-naked in front of Jimmy Fallon.

"Oh, God, I thought you might've hit your head," Jimmy breathed.

"How did you get to me so fast?"

Jimmy looked down. "...I was already in here."

***

Question: Would you be embarrassed or excited about Jimmy finding you in the shower?

Please leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed this chapter! Everyone who takes the time to give my story a chance is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading!