Report a Threat

Richard stood by Y/N and Kay's seats as the audience filtered out in case any other producers told them to leave, too, even though most of them knew Kay, already.

Once the audience had cleared, Jimmy approached Y/N. "I'm so sorry about the Ariana thing," he said quietly, leaning down to her. "Do you wanna talk somewhere backstage."

Instantly, Y/N's heart lifted. Jimmy must have viewed his relationship with Y/N as somewhat officially romantic, or he wouldn't have apologised to her for the flirty comments Ariana made. Either that, or he was painfully aware of the fact that Y/N was in love with him, and felt sorry for her. Y/N prayed it was the first one.

Jimmy took her hand and lead her into a backstage dressing room with his name on the door. Walking through the crowds of people being pulled along by Jimmy's hand made her feel incredibly proud.

The room was bright and filled with with lots of belongings collected by Jimmy overtime. He sat Y/N down at the seat in front of a lit up dressing table, and stood in front of her. "Are you okay?" He cupped her face in his hands.

Did he, too, think Ariana Grande was insanely gorgeous, talented, and adorably sweet? Because why else would he panic over the situation so much, afraid that Y/N felt threatened? He didn't react like that when it was Kay, instead. Unless, something more had went on between him and Ariana, which was why he reacted so largely...

Y/N decided to ask Jimmy straight up. There was no good in keeping her worries to herself and allowing them to fester. "Did anything else happen between you two?"

Then, the dressing room door opened, and a tanned, slender hand, adorned with a perfect set of long, pale pink fingernails, wrapped itself around the door.

Ariana Grande stepped in.

***

Question: Do you think Ariana will try to steal Jimmy away from Y/N?

Please leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed this chapter! Everyone who takes the time to give my story a chance is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for reading!